Best Test for Strength Gains?

• Thread starter Juice Authority
  • Start date
Could have been BS or overly freakish guys, there is alot of BS in articles you read so I really dunno.

But, I'm not right there benching 700+ with these guys either ;)

a halo/deca/test cycle will have you moving some serious f'in weight. Blew my strength and PR's threw the roof.

Yes, Test is Test, but there is a difference in their effects IMO. I hold more water on longer esters than on prop or susp. Also, a lot of powerlifters like susp because it will give you a nice kick of aggression shortly after the inject.

for PL strength cycles I'd do something like this:

test/tren/anavar stack (if bodyweight is of concern)

or

test/deca/halotestin (this would be my pick)

or

test/adrol (high doses=a big puffy strong mofo)

This has been the first time for me on Test Propinate. I love it. I didn't gain that much but I know what I have gained is quality. I got very strong also. Like I said :yesway:

JA, how about TrenEnanthate/Ace mixed with TestEnanthate/Prop. Throw in some low dose deca and some halo and your a rockstar. Maybe a little Eq down the road with some Winstrol (winny) and var.

Oh wait..thats my cycle.

Billy_Bathgate said:
JA, how about TrenEnanthate/Ace mixed with TestEnanthate/Prop. Throw in some low dose deca and some halo and your a rockstar. Maybe a little Eq down the road with some Winstrol (winny) and var.
Oh wait..thats my cycle.

Billy...you ever wonder what your liver looks like?

Back