Sustanon 250 or Test E? Which is better for strength?

So I'm wondering which of these would produce more strength gains I was planning on either doing.
Week 1-16: Sustanon 250 mg eod
Week 1-6: Dianabol 50 mg ed
Week 1-16: Armidex 1 mg ed
Or
Week 1-16: Test E 1,000 mg per week
Week 1-6: Dianabol 50 mg ed
Week 1-16: Armidex 1 mg ed

I have tried test e, test prop, test suspension and that's all I've tried so far. I'm 23 been on testosterone since December 2014 I've used up to 1050 mg of test prop per week and as little as 250 mg of test e per week but usually did 500 mg of test e never did more then that. Been lifting for 8 years keep in mind I'm a powerlifter I'm 6'3 265 pounds at the moment and no I don't know my bodyfat again I'm a powerlifter but I'm by no means fat or overweight.

They are both the same but Sust needs to be eod pins I prefer Sust or Omna myself but that is just my thing and u don't need 1'mg adex Ed start with half tab eod my freind

I understand there both the same but I was just wondering which cycle I posted would be better for my powerlifting I already knew sust needs to be taken eod. How come you prefer sust? I've never tried sust before was kinda wanting to try it I hear it really blows people up so I was assuming it makes you stronger then test e

They are both test. Sust will release faster and take a little longer to clear because of the test decanoate, but not by much. I would rather use test e or cyp. The difference isn't much, mostly personal preference.

Back