Best Test for STRENGTH/ SPRINTER

Zip Man

I'm a collegiate sprinter and I plan on taking one of the 4 types of Test.
Which is the best TEST as far as STRENGTH for a sprinter like myself?
I don't want SIZE, I want mainly strength/power. Also that clears w/in 6 wks :D

Zip DooGGGgggg

Then Test isn't for you. Cause your GONNA gain size. I think Propionate clears in 3 weeks, but I could be mistaken. Either way, test is not your best choice.

Last edited:
I found this earlier. Is this accurate?

Quote see text below

Zip Dog 2004

Best Test for Strength Gains?
There is much debate on this one. At the tail end of my cutting cycle, I want to throw in a Test based product for 8 - 10 weeks primarily for strength gains; size is not the primary objective. That said, the choices are the obvious ones:

Enath
Prop
Cyp
Sust 250
Test Susp

I'm leaning towards the Enath and Prop. I hear and have read that those two stacked together work best for strength. Test Susp is also an option because the price is right - $65 10ml @ 200 mg/ml. I haven't used Test susp before. From what I've read and been told, suspension delivers the most bang for the buck, and everyone who's ever used it claims it is the best for IMMEDIATE strength increases. I'm caught in a quandary here as to which way to go. Any input or suggestions? Anadrol is not an option.

test suspension requires ED shots alot of ppl do it 2x ED if this is your 1st cycle do more research the best 1st cycle is 400-500mg test eth or cyp

First of all, you don't need to inject Test Suspension that often. I got enourmous off of it many times, while just doing injections twice a week(Sunday & Thursday). Secondly, TEST is NOT a viable option for this guy. Am I the only one who read that he "doesn't want any size" with Test?? Is that even possible? Test aint Anavar dudes. This guy, for what he wants as well as what he is participating in, would benefit more from Winny.

SkedMedz said:
First of all, you don't need to inject Test Suspension that often. I got enourmous off of it many times, while just doing injections twice a week(Sunday & Thursday). Secondly, TEST is NOT a viable option for this guy. Am I the only one who read that he "doesn't want any size" with Test?? Is that even possible? Test aint Anavar dudes. This guy, for what he wants as well as what he is participating in, would benefit more from Winstrol (winny).

How in the fuck did you get enormous off of shooting suspension twice a week, just 2 days a week you had elevated test levels, even using prop it would be hard to see someone having enormous gains. It must have have been something else you were running because for 5 days a week you were natural.

suspension must be shot ATLEAST eod at the absolute minimun to see substancial gains, other wise your just flushing cash down the toilet.

Get some navar, will make you faster coz of the upping of atp, and won 't make you gain weight.

Grtz

magnusson187 said:
How in the fuck did you get enormous off of shooting suspension twice a week, just 2 days a week you had elevated test levels, even using prop it would be hard to see someone having enormous gains. It must have have been something else you were running because for 5 days a week you were natural.

suspension must be shot ATLEAST eod at the absolute minimun to see substancial gains, other wise your just flushing cash down the toilet.

You're wrong. I used only 10ccs over 6 weeks, used only Sunday & Thursday shots, and my strength went through the roof--gained 13lbs. You don't have to believe me. Trust me though, I'm not lying to impress you.

Last edited:
SkedMedz said:
First of all, you don't need to inject Test Suspension that often. I got enourmous off of it many times, while just doing injections twice a week(Sunday & Thursday). Secondly, TEST is NOT a viable option for this guy. Am I the only one who read that he "doesn't want any size" with Test?? Is that even possible? Test aint Anavar dudes. This guy, for what he wants as well as what he is participating in, would benefit more from Winstrol (winny).

Yes, winny.

would not Winstrol (winny) be a bad idea for a sprinter? being that its hard on the joints?

kube said:
would not Winstrol (winny) be a bad idea for a sprinter? being that its hard on the joints?

It could be actually. MSM Powder should be ran 1 week prior to administration of stanazolol in that case.

yeah, i dont doubt that it made him fast but i was just asking about joint support because i am also a runner and because i have a bad knee and a bad ankle. for these reasons i have never considered winstrol.

phatboy said:
i think Ben Johnson tested positive for winstrol after the 88 olympics. it made him fast.

Very true. Isn't it funny too, how most of the sprinters these days are built more like Johnson than Carl Lewis?

I heard of sprinters tested positive for nandrolone too.
Anyway, if the problem with Winstrol (winny) is just joints, there are many products working very well for it.

like what? i take glucosamine with condriotin but would that be enough to make up for the use of winny?

Glucosamine is enough for me (i still have some joint pain, but I can manage it). I don't know what kind of pains a sprinter can have but I don't think much more than a BB.

Back