Strenght - Durance cycle discussion.

Mycelium

Strength - Durance cycle discussion.

Now that the weird title got you to come see what the hell I'm talking about I can try to explain what I mean. Cycles for strength before anything else. Not mass. Not cutting. Not powerlifting with 15lbs of of water weight. 225 bench for reps competition if it has weight classes. Maybe wrestlers or MMA fighters. People like me who dont want to have to explain why we suddenly are retaining water and puffy.

I don't have any plan for a cycle. This is just for me to pick your minds for goals more relevant to my lifestyle and goals that would be more relevant to me.

Testoserone at a lower to moderate dose since it will be shut down and I've seen very few cycles that don't include it. I would say no less than 250 and the top being 400-500 mg wk.

Other injectables I've read on would be Tren, EQ and masteron.

Tren notes are it's a 19-nor, size and strength gains as well as nutrient being uses for muscles. Listed cycle was 200-700mg wk x 6-12 wks

EQ is a test derivative that is rated pretty low at 100/50 compared to test 100/100 but as people know it has it uses. I have noted it metabolizes into 1,4 dienedone which is an AI. 400-2000mg wk x 12-16 wks.

Masteron notes DHT derivative, good for power compared to body weight. 300-400mg wk x 6-20 wks

Orals for pre contest has the listed benefits in their descriptions. Winstrol, Anavar, Turinabol sounded inline.

Winstrol had a moderate mass rating but mentioned strength gains without sheer bulk. 50-100mg day and 4-8 weeks

Anavar listed bone density, collagen production, said higher doses can have an effect of pure strength. 40-100mg day and 4-12 weeks.

Turinabol is derived from test. Said it'll give modest mass gains but good strength gains. 40-100mg day but no length listed.

This is for discussion purposes so feel free to add anything else that might work, say why any of those above would be a bad choice and mix and match but explain why please.

I figure test+injectable+oral. Liver support, AI, hCG, and PCT scheduled based on the other injectable since there is any estered test you want. EQ has a 14-16 day 1/2 life and masteron came as a prop and enanthate.

Test/tren/anavar sound nice from their profile but that's not always reality. I also believe 19-nor are a burden on the liver right? If someone isn't competing I wouldn't abuse my liver unnecessarily. Any amount of reading teaches us orals are hard on the liver.

Last edited:
how about peptides like hgh? sermorelin 15 ghrp 6 ghrp 2 in a mix, good for strength, maintain weight no water bloat, lose fat, mental focus, sense feeling well a long with a steady pep through out the day and sleep deeper with a wake up of no drag..

I've looked into peptides recently in a crash course. The ghrp 2 with its appetite stimulation sounded nice. I had began to figure out the cjc variations and researching their effects and came across ensuring it was recombant peptides and not just lab created. I stalled out there except not trusting cheep prices. Peptides spark my interest but I've read about AAS for years off and on. They definitely fit anything I want and their impact on the body is definitely better. I have to read up more. From some reading it seemed you have to run ghrp and the cjc-1295? But I've read your log and a ghrp blend is easy enough to find if my worries of rip offs are unneeded.

Last edited:
your a wise guy with knowledge it's good to have you around these parts lol, I think you can ask your hrt "Increase my T.." Tod is a knowledgeable guy on all for your need on peptides just like my doc b with Entourage clinic, I don't know much about cjc 1295 since I really have not much experience on peptides, but your right about those cheap prices on peptides out there, it sounds to good to be true and you know the rest.. I do know about hgh pharma but way expensive u know that, I was on pharma hgh for a long time until I stop a few years back, I do know the benefit from these peptides are same as hgh ..

Closer to refill time I was going to send him an email and ask. I seen him post using less water in hGH to leave room for them and figured I'd look closer after a couple different threads. I will definitely talk with IncreasemyT doctor since I'm on TRT due to epilepsy and med side effects. Nothing I've ever came across deals with things in peptides actions but I learned early on test I could no longer go without eating. I about passed out in a cold sweat. Same with AAS if estrogen is controlled except high doses were shown to increase seizures in a questionable study. Its other things being off that can effect seizures. Most studies say TRT with AI can be life changing. I'm not worried the test will give me seizures its self but how it makes my body function could. I can't buy some now for the same reason I won't buy a motor cycle. Lack of self control. I could sit on a AAS cycle right now. If I had some peps Is be using them without talking to my doctor. We have to know our weaknesses!! Haha

Last edited:
well all I can say about hgh it takes over our pituitary gland, like an autopilot flying a plane on a safe course but doesn't realize an obstacle in it's way the plane will continue it's course can cause a crash, but with peptides your commanding the pituitary glad to wake up, like a pilot realizes the autopilot fallowing a course were danger can cause a crash takes over, what i mean is hgh takes over but creates sides, peptides is the opposite...
yes contact your increase my T see the great benefit peptides can do for you..

For strength how about a test E & tren E cycle, kicked off with oral anadrol for the first four weeks.

Anadrol doesn't really fit your profile, but I doubt four weeks would add too much water or fat.

This would be tending towards too many compounds, but you could add masteron to make the tren experience smoother, and could finish the last four weeks with anavar for more strength.

Or... one could experiment with all test and bump up the dosage. Would be simpler and cheaper.

The tren with its increase in "feed efficiency" sounds awesome. Anavar other sides just seem like "good sides". Tear a tendon something. Seems like any athlete could use a little of those sides in their life.

Also there is only so much strength to be gained with a certain amount of mass. I think everyone posting knows that but figure I would say it anyway. Cycle and bust your ass forever and you will never break the world deadlifting record at 180lbs and there will be a maximum number of reps at 225lbs. At some point you WILL need more muscle.

A test only cycle with specific training would be simpler. Also still a good choice for new AAS users regardless of goals. BB's and powerlifters use the same compounds with different goals and different training that ends up giving different results. I'm guessing training for a 225lb rep competition would focus on a lower rep speed, increased rep ranges and maybe some low rep high weight days? Or slow reps? An athlete looking for power would do Olympic lifts maybe?

Last edited:
Back