Best way to stack ghrp-2,mod grf, igf1-lr3, igf des and peg MGF?

creepS

So ok, i just ordered ghrp2, mod grf, LR3 , igf DES and peg mgf.

i was thinking of using it like this and all comments, good or bad are welcome!

ghrp-2 100mcg+mod grf 100mcg morning shot and same before bed.
IGF DES pre wo 50mcg bi laterally, using this one cuz last year i had pec tear and i want to see if it can help.
PEG MGF on rest days @200mcg 2x week.

my main concern is when to use the LR3 or is it even needed here. do i take it in the morning?

when i recomp DES do i use AA or just BW or shoot 2ml AA and then add how much BW?
same Q goes for LR3.

thanks

here's how I would run peg MGF, MGF, igf1 lr3, igf1 des:

lets say you workout 4-5 days a week.

Pre Workout
- 15 min pre 100mcg DES Bi-Lat (can go up to 200mcg imo when you get a little more experienced with it)

Post Workout:
- 15 min Post workout 300mcg MGF Bi-Lat
- 25 Min after MGF 120mcg IGF-LR3 Sub Q

Non Workout Days
-in the morning Dose PEG MGF 250-300mcg Sub Q

MGF can be reconned with bac water. igf1 needs to be reconned with 0.6% acetic acid.

my bad, didn't see you wanted to use ghrp/grf as well.:

Pre Workout
- 15 min pre 100mcg DES Bi-Lat

Post Workout
- 15 min after MGF Dose GHRP/CJC Combo 150mcg or more of each
- 20 Min After GHRP Combo Dose 120mcg IGF-LR3 Sub Q

Non Workout Days
Dose PEG MGF 200mcg Sub Q
ghrp2/cjc 150mcg or more upon wakeup and before bed.

Workout Days:
- 200mcg GHRP-2 & 200mcg CJC-1295 w/o Dac ( Morning, Post Workout 15min after MGF Dose, Pre Bed)

my bad, didn't see you wanted to use ghrp/grf as well.:

Pre Workout
- 15 min pre 100mcg DES Bi-Lat

Post Workout
- 15 min after MGF Dose GHRP/CJC Combo 150mcg or more of each
- 20 Min After GHRP Combo Dose 120mcg IGF-LR3 Sub Q

Non Workout Days
Dose PEG MGF 200mcg Sub Q
ghrp2/cjc 150mcg or more upon wakeup and before bed.

Workout Days:
- 200mcg GHRP-2 & 200mcg CJC-1295 w/o Dac ( Morning, Post Workout 15min after MGF Dose, Pre Bed)

dear god finally concrete answer!! :)))
thank you so much!

i do my cardio after the weightlifting, is 30 min after to late?
also, is it smart to rotate peptides every 50 days or so, or i can run ghrp2/grf combo straight up for 3-6months?
and one more this(sorry for beeing pain in the ass but help a brother out), is dose of 100mcg ghrp/grf combo taken 2x daily "safe" regarding cortisol and prolactine?

Last edited:
dear god finally concrete answer!! :)))
thank you so much!

i do my cardio after the weightlifting, is 30 min after to late?
also, is it smart to rotate peptides every 50 days or so, or i can run ghrp2/grf combo straight up for 3-6months?
and one more this(sorry for beeing pain in the ass but help a brother out), is dose of 100mcg ghrp/grf combo taken 2x daily "safe" regarding cortisol and prolactine?

no problem bro.

Im not sure what your first question is exactly about?

3-6months is fine imo. if you feel that its starting to desensitize, you can either switch to ipam or ghrp6 for a month or so, or you can do it like hgh 5 days on 2 off.
I've been running the combo for a while, I switch around the ghrp's just to see if there's a big difference for me but I always go back to ghrp2.

If that's you in your avi, then you're a big guy. I think that 100mcg dose is way too low for you. my female clients that are at least half your weight take that dose no problem. I think you'd be much better off at least 200mcg of ghrp2 and at least 150mcg mod grf(cjc 1295 wo dac).

no problem bro.

3-6months is fine imo. if you feel that its starting to desensitize, you can either switch to ipam or ghrp6 for a month or so, or you can do it like hgh 5 days on 2 off.
I've been running the combo for a while, I switch around the ghrp's just to see if there's a big difference for me but I always go back to ghrp2.

If that's you in your avi, then you're a big guy. I think that 100mcg dose is way too low for you. my female clients that are at least half your weight take that dose no problem. I think you'd be much better off at least 200mcg of ghrp2 and at least 150mcg mod grf(cjc 1295 wo dac).

you said i should take MGF 15 min after training, but i do my cardio 25 min, HIIT after. is that a problem cuz i have no idea how can I pull it off by bringing it to gym.

yeah thats me and while we are at it, if i go with 2x GHRP/cjc combo, which dose timing would be best so i get most for my buck:
morning/ pre bed or post w/o and pre bed.

only reason why i am thikning about 2x is because its my first time i use these peps and i would like to avoid any water retention if possible. do you think that a dose of 100 mcg ghrp/mod grf used 2x will cause this? i really want to use it 3x but do you think its to much?

no problem bro.

OP, IMHO you should be at 180mcg + for ghrh & 250mcg + for ghrp.

which ever you use is fine, you can switch them out and change up as you go.

you will find some work better than others .....lol

OP, IMHO you should be at 180mcg + for ghrh & 250mcg + for ghrp.

which ever you use is fine, you can switch them out and change up as you go.

you will find some work better than others .....lol

and by that you mean 2-3x times a day at that dose?

you said i should take MGF 15 min after training, but i do my cardio 25 min, HIIT after. is that a problem cuz i have no idea how can I pull it off by bringing it to gym.

it's best to do it as soon as possible but you should be ok. what you can do is have a small cooler with an ice pack in the trunk of your car, where you keep the syringe which you got ready before you left.

yeah thats me and while we are at it, if i go with 2x GHRP/cjc combo, which dose timing would be best so i get most for my buck:
morning/ pre bed or post w/o and pre bed.

I'd say morning/pre bed. you'll have other peps you're pinning pwo

only reason why i am thikning about 2x is because its my first time i use these peps and i would like to avoid any water retention if possible. do you think that a dose of 100 mcg ghrp/mod grf used 2x will cause this? i really want to use it 3x but do you think its to much?

i see no water retention even at pretty high doses. I think you'll be ok at anything up to 250-300mcg.

see red text^^^

after i apply mgf des ,can i drink my protein drink cuz ive read that it can cancel mgf or something? or do i take mgf,wait 30-40 min and then drink it with some carbs?

oh,one more thing, how long can I run both igf DES and LR3 in the same cycle?
ive read that DES,if run 3on 1 off can be run permanently...is that true?

after i apply mgf des ,can i drink my protein drink cuz ive read that it can cancel mgf or something? or do i take mgf,wait 30-40 min and then drink it with some carbs?

Protein drink is fine

oh,one more thing, how long can I run both igf DES and LR3 in the same cycle?
ive read that DES,if run 3on 1 off can be run permanently...is that true?

Des can be run indefinitely when using it once a day.. no need to cycle it. LR3 should be run 4-5wks then equal time off.

Back