Best Weight loss supplement for the OBESE

WolfsLair

One Man Wolf Pack...arrff
I see alot of guys just starting to exercise latter in life because the weight is finally catching up to them and the doctor insists they lose weight. If I don't have to worry about these clients losing muscle mass; what is the best fat burner/thermo/weight loss drug I can recommend to them. I have their diet worked out but you know everyone wants a "magic pill" these days!:fart:

Needtoslin and adderllin are both options and are great together. Thet are 25% off at
Needtobuildmuscle.net.
Code "AM25"

Honestly if someone is obese they need to get off their ass and push the HIIT and lift some damn weight since muscle burns fat even at rest.

Now that I got my rant out of the way...

I personally like albuterol. Some people swear by clen, but I have tried both and prefer albuterol. I was not on clen long enough to tell if the clen weight loss was more significant then the albuterol weight loss. With albuterol I can easily shed a pound a day with no shaking and profuse sweating like clen.

Of course I do not recommend albuterol to any one who is considered obese. Albuterol can elevate BP and the effect is more noticeable when the individual is obese. Tell your clients the magic pill is blood, sweat and diet. Then tell them to dust out their vagina's and run their asses off.

I want to flip on them everyday, but alas I would have no extra income. In todays society where so many people are overweight you have to just bite the bullet. If I hear one more female say I accept myself as I am and love my body while she is 5'4" 230 lbs I will stick my head under the leg press sled.

I see alot of guys just starting to exercise latter in life because the weight is finally catching up to them and the doctor insists they lose weight. If I don't have to worry about these clients losing muscle mass; what is the best fat burner/thermo/weight loss drug I can recommend to them. I have their diet worked out but you know everyone wants a "magic pill" these days!:fart:

There is not magic pill but anymeans..lol...but there are A LOT of people who use need2slin and even adderlin which aid in fat loss. I have included need2sline into my diet and supplement plan and damn glad I did.

NeedToSlin, lower carb intake and start moving more in some way. For fat burners, Forged Burner or Lipo-Shred stack are awesome and will last you a long time. But whenever I train people I get down to their diet and training first most people who require personal training are not ready for any type of supplements.

Diet Diet Diet.
and Exercise.

Not really sure what your definition of Obese is, but for someone very overweight, a good clean diet coupled with cardio will shed fat pretty quick.

I would just stick to mild natural stuff at first if they want something.. CLA, Green Tea, Creatine, etc.

Once the initial weight is off and things are slowing down I'd go for weight loss supps to help.

"Magic pill" is a combination of diet, excercise, AM cardio, drinking plenty of water at least a gallon & being commited to changing their eating & excercise habits.

There are products that aid once your on the right track, like for fat burner For fat burners, Forged Burner or Lipo-Shred stack are awesome. Forged burner has a good appetite supressant wich can help somone looking to eat less.
NeedToSlin, is great as well.

But anyone looking for a magic pill without putting in the work will not get anywhere.

I've lost 22lbs in 8 weeks on this stack. So I think it's really good.

fabodylous.com/2012/02/best-weight-loss-supplement.html

That's the thing with weight loss. For me I kept wanting to use the magic pill. But I learned through trial and error, diet and nutrition came first then supps. I have tried several including the old that contained ephedra. One of the best I have used is BPS Combustion off Orbitnutrition.com. Very effective and cost was very cheap for a weight loss product.

A friend of mine ran Need2-Burn & had great results! I'm thinking of running it next month for my spring cut. The ingredient profile is perfect!

N2 burn + need2slin should do it for pretty much anyone. but if they are eating shit nothing will help them. they are the only one that can help themselves.

BPS combustion is very good deal as it's effective and doesn't cost a load. Combine it with Pes Shift or AlphaT2 for a insane combo.

NTBM has a few great fatburners to choose from you should check them out.
I am taking N2 stim right now.

Another one I took over a year ago was Lean EFX. I drop 18 lbs in 5 weeks and only 1 pill a day was easier then the 6 plus pills. Under $40 at Orbit.

If we're talking about people who are obese and untrained (just starting to workout), I'd be very hesitant to recommend fat-burners to them. The heavier and unconditioned someone is, the more risk for something bad to happen. I'd honestly rather see someone set a target bodyfat percentage and get to it without the use of any supplements, first.

However, if anything, I'd feel safest recommending a GDA (like Need2Slin that was already mentioned) and possibly a low stim/no stim fat-burner. Giving someone in that condition something loaded with stimulants could head straight to heart issues.

If we're talking about people who are obese and untrained (just starting to workout), I'd be very hesitant to recommend fat-burners to them. The heavier and unconditioned someone is, the more risk for something bad to happen. I'd honestly rather see someone set a target bodyfat percentage and get to it without the use of any supplements, first.

However, if anything, I'd feel safest recommending a GDA (like Need2Slin that was already mentioned) and possibly a low stim/no stim fat-burner. Giving someone in that condition something loaded with stimulants could head straight to heart issues.

I agree with that whole-heartedly. It's always a good idea to start someone off with just the basics. Get them going on some proper dieting and cardio. Get some fat loss naturally before throwing anything extra in to the mix.

N2Slin with a no/low stim fat burner would be an excellent way to start off

Newly discovered magic pills..!!!!!

Hey WolfsLair:eek:,
In guess i am too late to reply in this thread but i just wanted to tell people about the weight pills that helped my daughter to loose her extra pounds.The name of the pills is #####.

EAT EXTRA FIBER AND A BIG GLASS OF WATER beFORE MEALS< cheaper and same crap as this nonsense marketing ploy.... -JP

Last edited by a moderator:
Back