BF guess and what needs the most work

brother wish i had your arms,huge man!!!!!!!:bigok:

BTW that aint BigHerm in his avi,he shitting you,he's not but 5'6 185lb :D:Party:

Lmfao. Lol. My Shits r bigger than that.lol You know how us big guys do it. Gotta eat whole cows for meals.

Op that's good bro. Some people r stronger in different areas than others. My legs and back ate hella strong but my bench blows Dick.

brother wish i had your arms,huge man!!!!!!!:bigok:

BTW that aint BigHerm in his avi,he shitting you,he's not but 5'6 185lb :D:Party:

Look bigger since I got leaner but only 18.5" flexed. Us tall guys have to get pretty big to look normal even, you arms looks just as big and they have better/more tats :cool:

You Def got some thick wheels bro. No homo of course. Lol

Haha they need work, you know your tall fucking hard to get them to look big. Have a light / small hernia or pulled ab so I'll be focusing on lighter/more reps.

Maybe i can get the sweep wider with some narrow stance hack squats and some deeper but lighter zercher squats? What do you think?

Lmfao. Lol. My Shits r bigger than that.lol You know how us big guys do it. Gotta eat whole cows for meals
i know you are right brother lol

Look bigger since I got leaner but only 18.5" flexed. Us tall guys have to get pretty big to look normal even, you arms looks just as big and they have better/more tats :cool:

yea im 6'5 and its really hard to look big when you are tall,i dont think mine are big because of my height,but i had them measured last week and they were 20 so im very lucky and happy,but they sure dont look like it....probably look bigger if i didnt have tattoos lol

Haha they need work, you know your tall fucking hard to get them to look big. Have a light / small hernia or pulled ab so I'll be focusing on lighter/more reps.

Maybe i can get the sweep wider with some narrow stance hack squats and some deeper but lighter zercher squats? What do you think?
I love squats any kind whenever kind lol. Ya bro i think that would Def help out. My legs use to be sick with it then boom football injury. Tore my left knee to shreds. That was last year and now I'm starting to put weight up again. Knee and back injurys got to be the worst. They almost never heal back to 109%

Back