Birthday greeting

alexkoh

Hey, everybody. My dad's birthday is coming up. I'm making him a birthday picture with help of Free Happy Birthday Wishes and Images for Dad . I wanted to send to his phone on his birthday. But then I got the idea to make a card and send it by mail. Now I'm in doubt about a paper to print greeting card. Could anybody help to chose such a paper?

Last edited:
That's a sweet idea for your dad's birthday! When it comes to choosing paper for your greeting card, I'd recommend going with a high-quality cardstock paper. It's thicker and sturdier than regular printer paper, giving your card a professional feel. You can find cardstock paper in various colors and finishes, like matte or glossy, to suit your design. It'll work great whether you decide to mail the card or hand it over in person. Good luck with your project!

What a thoughtful gesture for your dad's birthday! When selecting paper for your greeting card, consider a heavyweight matte or semi-gloss cardstock. These options provide a nice balance between print quality and durability, ensuring your card looks fantastic and feels substantial. You can find packs of cardstock paper at most craft stores or online retailers. It'll add a special touch to your heartfelt birthday wishes, whether you choose to mail it or give it to him in person. Happy crafting!

In my opinion, the best one is still a secret party! Especially if you haven't practiced this in your family. Then the surprise will be truly unbeatable! Don't forget to ask your father what kind of music he likes to create the right atmosphere. I agree that old music is hard to find online, but believe me, YouTube is full of it and you can download it with a youtube to mp3 converter!

Last edited:
Back