Bleeding on DNP

JrsyGrl427

I'am on day 5 of 200mg DNP, and I have been bleeding brownish blood. I shouldnt be bleeding at all because I'am still on my birth control pills. The last time I did DNP, I bled just like this time. Just wondering what it could be. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

hiya, pharmacist.

i havnt heard of that particular side effect in any of the texts, but id put money on it being the dnp. could be a lot of things, but sounds like your endometrium is absolutely shitting itself and not lining the uterus like it should...i would put an educated guess on some sort of interference with protein synthesis, since thats something thats critical in that area, and dnp is fantastic at stuffing that up

it would not hurt at all to go and get an exam. really. dont take chances with your reproductive tract. just go in, get looked at, make sure its not something sinister or that there are any glaring nasty features to what you have

sounds awful though. good luck, keep us posted. the more that know, the better

JrsyGrl427 said:
I'am on day 5 of 200mg DNP, and I have been bleeding brownish blood. I shouldnt be bleeding at all because I'am still on my birth control pills. The last time I did DNP, I bled just like this time. Just wondering what it could be. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I really wouldn't recommend women take DNP if they ever want to have kids.

Losing some fat faster isn't worth possibly causing problems with your child down the road.

I'm not a medically qualified person but I do know that any time you mess with a woman's bf% you mess with estrogen production levels as well.

That's why women athletes competing at extremely low bf% often experience absence of menses altogether.

The function behind birth control pills is to dictate levels of estrogen and progesterone. Inhibiting ovulation and if that DOES happen, making your uterus uninviting to an embryo.

I wouldn't be alarmed but I would definately go for a look see with my ob/gyn.

Why are you using DNP?

rubberduckyo said:
I'm not a medically qualified person but I do know that any time you mess with a woman's bf% you mess with estrogen production levels as well.

That's why women athletes competing at extremely low bf% often experience absence of menses altogether.

If I'm not mistaken, this can result from a zinc deficiency as well. Atheletes use up a long more zinc, and that's supposed to be one factor as to why some women's menstrual cycle stops. Dieting and this could go hand in hand for women since dieting means less nutrients, and often times more exercise, leading to depleted nutrients. Just a thought.

my .02 is to not use the shit at all. many other ways to get were you want to be!!

Back