Bloated and gyno problems

Biggysmalls86

Is there anything I can take to reduce the bloating to my face and stomach and my nipples are puffy too, this all started a couple of years ago being an idiot and not doing research on taking steriods, so called friends telling me to take this that and everything, I stopped taking steroids for over a year now and my nipples are still puffy when I tense my peck it feels like water around my nipple, I didn't no nothing about pct at the time, with the write advice I am prepared to go back on steroids and a good pct if it would help these symptoms any advice would be much appreachiated

A properly run PCT might bring you around but thats after you get bloodwork. As for gyno without being diagnosed by a dr again your speculating. With these things being saI'd it may be worth your while picking up clomid and tomax/nolva for a PCT and rolax fir gyno frI'm RUI up top the box with the lion in it.

If your going to be using aas your going to need tge pct stuff anyway and rolax on hand as insurance incase of gyno.

I never personally ever thought to do blood work. Always just thought to make sure you cycle on and off at recommended levels and you'll be fine. Good to know!

I never personally ever thought to do blood work. Always just thought to make sure you cycle on and off at recommended levels and you'll be fine. Good to know!

Hello, I mean hello...you're doing steroids, injecting and you haven't thought about blood work. Simple Simon you have no clue as to what is going on in your body w/out BW. :Pat:

Always found it complicated which was why I had strayed from doing it. Now that I can see how important it is, I def won't skip. A def must from now on! Thanks.

Back