Blood clotcaused heart attack

Gateman

I am a 46 year old man that has done steroids for 15 years and I had a heart attack last Thursday. Lucky there was little damage to the heart because I caught it in time. I was doing a cycle of Anavar. Prop test and aromasine, with 3 iu of growth per day. I party and smoke on the weekends but that really had nothing to do with it. The blood vessels are in good shape as is my heart. From what the nurse and Dr says it was a blood clot caused by not giving blood once a month to get rid of excess platelets. I know I had been told this was important but guess I believed I was invincible. Has anyone else had this happen and how did they handle it after. Thanks for the information.

Wow I was on the fence about giving blood. Till I read your post. Thanks for sharing your story I will be looking into where I can give blood where I live. Unfortunately I live in the sticks.
Get well man!!!!

Sorry to hear about your experience, but definitely appreciate you sharing. It's a downright travesty that doctors don't educate guys that are on TRT about this, which often trickles to the AAS community.

Glad to know you're okay though. :)

glad you're ok

just out of curiosity how did they treat you once they confirmed you were having a heart attack? I always wondered what the treatment for that is

Gateman, were there NO warning signs with labs or how you had been feeling. Glad you are ok :) So the doctors know everything ? No offense , did anyone say anything in regard to your "partying and smoking" and with the compounds leading to anything?

Last edited:
is this excess blood due to the test or HGH? I have a form of blood anemia that leads to pretty low hemoglobin, my readings are always low. Will one of these actually raise that to normal levels?

EQ is notorious for raising your RBC count, and test and tren also affect it. My doc hit me at my annual check up even though I was on the other side of PCT about my elevated count. He asked me if I took hormones. It's a best practice to give blood, and the people at the donation place check your iron content, BP etc to make sure you CAN give blood. I have yet to be turned away, and need to get back in the every 8 weeks routine again. I've been slacking, and this is a good reminder.

is this excess blood due to the test or HGH? I have a form of blood anemia that leads to pretty low hemoglobin, my readings are always low. Will one of these actually raise that to normal levels?

What do you have dude?
I have one either

Androgens do it. It's why even us TRT guys have to donate regularly.

What do you have dude?
I have one either

it's called thalassemia minor, my blood cells can't absorb iron properly or something like that? I don't know, doctors don't seem to know or care about it at all when I ask and act like it's NBD which basically ruined my life as far as being active for the last 27 years until I started researching and supplementing vitamins to counter the lethargy or deficiencies... Medically the only way they can tell is my hemoglobin is always low, low enough to where they are always concerned until I tell them about the disorder.

Back