Blood Pressure Question

MGunz

How many of you guys get elevated blood pressure running 500mg Test only weekly?
How much on avergae does your bp go up, and how long untill you notice the increase?

i just finished a 13 weeker and had my BP checked a few times I was well withing the excellent category every time.

cool, i went up to crazy numbers when I was on var. Just had my first shot of test 3 days ago, so Im taking it everyday just to look for any changes out of the ordinary.

If I limit my salt intake then it doesn't really go up much at all but then again I don't put on as much water weight either.

What I am most curious to know is at what point during the cycle do you notice the increase? at 2x/week injections? week 1, 2, 3, 4?

The reason im asking is because on Anavar (var) my BP went to 170/110 within 2 weeks. Being that my BP is quite sensitive, I am going to be thinking my test is bunk until I at least notice something. This is obviously a terrible way to judge, but I'm just anxious to see any side effect so I know I'm not shooting plain ol' oil.

What I am most curious to know is at what point during the cycle do you notice the increase? at 2x/week injections? week 1, 2, 3, 4?

The reason im asking is because on Anavar (var) my BP went to 170/110 within 2 weeks. Being that my BP is quite sensitive, I am going to be thinking my test is bunk until I at least notice something. This is obviously a terrible way to judge, but I'm just anxious to see any side effect so I know I'm not shooting plain ol' oil.

happens to me around week 3-4 whether i'm injecting 1 or 2xs/wk (i use a longer ester like cyp) and lasts the entire cycle. it usually goes up about the time i put on the first 10 lbs (probably water and always happens for me in that time frame of a cycle) and i start feeling fuller in the muscles. the sure sign for me is fuller shoulders and more vasculaity. bp and water weight always comes down post-cycle during or right after post cycle therapy (pct). if ur bp runs high on cycle you might want to run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and consider bp meds (ace inhibitors and/or diuretics). they have always helped me maintain bp within a reasonable range

Last edited:
If you already have high BP you are going to have a problem, if you are in a good range then you will probably be OK. Keep an eye on it and thats how you find out!

I had to go back on my BP pills when on 500 Cyp / week.

Just couldn't handle the increase. Was very uncomfortable

Cardio actually helps your liver keep happy too (although those side pains for you running types, is caused by the right foot hitting the ground upon exhaling - relaxing the muscles in the area that otherwise keep the liver solidly in place).

Cardio actually helps your liver keep happy too (although those side pains for you running types, is caused by the right foot hitting the ground upon exhaling - relaxing the muscles in the area that otherwise keep the liver solidly in place).

good info

with test 500mg ew only mine only at most went up 5-10 point on both ends(normally i'm at 110/50 59 bpm so that's low but norm. for me). now on my current cycle of test 700 ew ,tren 250 ew i have gone up into low end of stage 1 hypertension at times and 95 bpm resting

Back