Bloodwork [after 5 weeks on cycle] thoughts?

What dose of Test were you running and what days do you pin

Something is NOT right. Your LH & FSH should be NEGATIVE not any where in the positive side at all. Both Should be less than ZERO!!

I believe you Test is JUNK. Who did you get it from.

I got it from same source I have the last two times, never had issue with the gear before until now. my main question here, since the stuff is already in me....is how should I proceed forward given the bloodwork? I inject Saturday and Tuesday, 275mg each time.

Last edited:
I got it from same source I have the last two times, never had issue with the gear before until now. my main question here, since the stuff is already in me....is how should I proceed forward given the bloodwork? I inject Saturday and Tuesday, 275mg each time.

Contact the source. Let them know they have shitty bloodwork. Then find another source. You've pretty much wasted 6-7 weeks. Your labs should be way higher than 1400 even with the esters being different. A dead giveaway something is wrong is the LH and FSH. Basically I would find another shop ASAP and run there gear if you can find a quick domestic source or PCT and start over

You really don't have a prolactin issue. Being a touch high means nothing. If you were in the high 20's or 30's then you have an issue. being a point or 2 high is not an issue.

Do you even know what your normal prolactin level is?

Found a new domestic source last night, legit, buddies at gym use him as well. Caber should be in tomorrow to help lower prolactin a bit.

no this is just the second time I added it to the blood panel, but it doubled over what it was last time. 16 vs 8

Back