Bloodwork Help (npp and dbol)

smoky370

Whatsup guys so I’ve just got blood results back and need help reading the results. I am 28 5’9” 195 lbs about 15% bf. Been on npp 250mg e3d and dbol 30 mg Ed for 5 weeks now, was taking 12.5 mg aromasin eod bumped to ed the past 10 days also caber mon/Thur . Did bloodwork 2 days ago and these are the results.

Def need to up the aromasin and wondering if the npp is prop or if the readings are faulted from the npp. I’ve been reading conflicting opinions whether the readings for test can be skewed from NPP. This was the female hormone panel from private md labs btw. Thanks in advance and any help or advice is appreciated.

Yes the nandrolone in NPP is a 19-nor, this will fool the test you took into reading high test. If you are on a 19-nor you need to get the LC-MS version of the testosterone test.

Yeah that estrogen is high, do you think your asin is bunk? Only 30 mg/day dbol and no test (are you taking test too?) the 12.5 EOD should be more than enough.

No test and it is some bullshit research company aromasin so maybe underdosed... was assured it was gtg after i received non pharma aroma. Never had problems with my guy so just went with it. Yeah i def don***8217;t feel like I***8217;m on high test so that***8217;s good to hear at least.

The Problem with your Estrogen is the ECLIA test.

Any Nandrolone will throw the results Way Off.

You need to get the LC/MS Version aka "Sensitive Estradiol".
This will give you an Accurate reading..................................... JP
P.S.
I would get that done before you Increase your AI, and Crash your Estrogen

So get the LC/MS-MS Total Test and the Sensitive Estradiol or LC/MS.

JP thx for the post I***8217;ll get back on private md labs and try to find the test I need with that criteria. i def. have made great progress and do t have any negative sides besides the high estrogen which could just be false reading which would explain why I***65039; don***8217;t have any sides from high test and don***8217;t feel or look bloated.

So what will happen is by about week 5 or 6 your test production will have dropped to zero and your test in your bloodstream will be metabolized away. That will leave you with no test and a week or two later with low estrogen. You will feel like shit, no libido, and no ability to get an erection. If you combine that with staying on an AI, bullshit or not, it will only make it worse like painful arthritic joints from no estrogen.

You need to take a test base with any cycle, and if you can you should start immediately.

Yeah i have test p on hand.I was going to just use a TRT dose if needed but your are recommending start now... what would you recommend the lowest dose of test p a week? Just trying to have the npp do most the work but want to stay safe.And I***8217;m getting a few other responses from another forum saying the npp is bunk and it***8217;s test would you agree that could be a possibility? If so I***8217;m not trying to add more test in the mix but again I don***8217;t feel like I***8217;m on high levels of test which leads me to believe your explanation is correct.

A low dose would be 100 mg/wk, up to max TRT dose 200 mg/wk.

I don't know what basis those other guys would have to say the NPP is bunk, you can't tell that from the blood test - and in fact because the test showed so high you know you have a 19-nor present.

Alright thx bro I***8217;m gona go with 50mg eod test p. I ordered the roid test for nandrolone just to see if it comes back positive I***8217;ll let you know the results ...thank you for your input.

So what I’m getting from another source is that it could cause false reading but being >1500 test means there is test in it or some sort of androgen

Back