Bloody Bowl movement?

mp5navy187

It wasnt painful or anything just had some blood on the stool and on the TP after a few wipes? Could if be from my high protein diet?:Playboy:

Internal hemorrhoids would be my guess if the blood was a bright red. If that's the case, I'd increase fiber and water intake.

Ya man ive had a lil blood here an there over the years nothing serious... BUt this one is alot of blood... I had to re wipe my ass 30 min after my bowl movement an still had a good amount blood... Probably from my prework out earlier to cause my heart is pumping... I took my frist go at caber yesterday hopefully that wasnt the casue of it...

Ya man ive had a lil blood here an there over the years nothing serious... BUt this one is alot of blood... I had to re wipe my ass 30 min after my bowl movement an still had a good amount blood... Probably from my prework out earlier to cause my heart is pumping... I took my frist go at caber yesterday hopefully that wasnt the casue of it...
Not gonna lie, the first time I saw blood after wiping I did freak out a lil. It's usually caused by large bowel movements that don't pass through easily, so it stretches/tears the inside of your cavity. If the blood were dark or tarry, then you would have reason for concern. There are a TON of blood vessels in the anus, so seeing a lot of blood is completely reasonable.

If it doesn't stop bleeding however, I'd think about a trip to the doc.

ya Man ill be honest my shits after coffee.... Have been hella huge from the meals the day before so im sure thats what it is... It isnt painful just a lil pinche

ya Man ill be honest my shits after coffee.... Have been hella huge from the meals the day before so im sure thats what it is... It isnt painful just a lil pinche
LOL, that's what she said! Buwahhahahaa, I so couldn't resist after talking about anal in another thread, now talking about bloody butts! Hahaha, too funny. That's the problem though, we don't always know that we're tearing those little blood vessels open, especially if there's scar tissue from doing it so many times over the years. I think I'd hate to be a proctologist and see this stuff up close and personal... :eek:

red blood indicates hemorrhoids, blood vessel damage near the anus.

consider this: the blood would be digested to a certain degree depending upon where it originated in the GI tract

thus, the stages of digestion tell us where the bleeds originate..

so.. brownish blood would be large intestine/colon bleeding, black/tarry stools would mean bleeding in the small intestine/stomach..

if you are constipated use something to ease your bowel movements, excessive straining and long periods of time sitting on the toilet can cause the problem your'e experiencing

as of right now its still bleeding I keep wiping to...
Quit sticking stuff in there then! Sheesh! I keeeed, I keeeed. :D

If you're still bleeding after a few days, I'd take that embarrassing trip to the doc and see what's up. I don't remember a case of internal hemorrhoids bleeding longer than a day personally, so take from that what you will. :p

Well 48 hours later My ass is still bleeding... No pain.. No blood in stools anymore... Just blood leaking its annoying me....

Its that time of year people start dosing up on allergy medications. They can cause bright red blood in stool. So can clenbuterol. Just throwing that out there. As stated above, increase fiber a lack off can cause blood aslo. If low fiber is the case a good increase should fix the prob in as little as a couple days.

Back