bloody vagina

will you have sex if shes on the rag??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shaggz

what do you think about banging a girl on the rag? dont bother me none(or most my ex's) but my currect girl friend is disgusted by it.

Last edited:
Sure. The bonus is that you don't have to get them wet beforehand. Some girls get off a lot easier during this time so that's good too... though some get tender down there and will complain about pain and such.
Anyway, it's just blood. I don't know why that bothers people, especially guys who will stick it in a girl's ass.

Behemoth said:
Sure. The bonus is that you don't have to get them wet beforehand. Some girls get off a lot easier during this time so that's good too... though some get tender down there and will complain about pain and such.
Anyway, it's just blood. I don't know why that bothers people, especially guys who will stick it in a girl's ass.

haha yeah..except i use a condom during that time of the month...rawdog is just nasty during periods.

i like the blood on my dick..makes me feel like ive REALLY slain that giner. like a bloody sword. its seen the real action

B.Reel said:
Gotta do it. Its called getting your wings!

yeagetting your red wings my buddy in the navy used to love that shit adn brag about it all the time. ive never purposly gone down on a girl while she was o n teh rag, but i was eating my ex one day, i stoped for a few seconds to catch my breath.....and i saw a trail of blood start to drip out....and so...i licked that blood right off adn kept chowin down

Absolutely not on my heavy days unless I've got a tampon in my pussy and his cock's in my ass. Light days, fine, just make sure the towel is dark, blood stains are difficult to launder.

shaggz said:
yeagetting your red wings my buddy in the navy used to love that shit adn brag about it all the time. ive never purposly gone down on a girl while she was o n teh rag, but i was eating my ex one day, i stoped for a few seconds to catch my breath.....and i saw a trail of blood start to drip out....and so...i licked that blood right off adn kept chowin down

You have to be either a 100% freak or were sex deprived at the time, good Lord :insane2:

I accidently walked into the bathroom while my girlfriend was pulling out her tampoon and that right there is enough to NEVER put my head in harms way during her heavy days.

Shower for the win.

Banging girls while on the "RAG", I have Dozens of times. " It's Warmer lol & Sloppier" .

Last edited:
Back