blue diamond labs

maxmurph

hey bro's...
any feed back on bdl's?
specificaly there eq, and test prop?
i have been very happy with LFC products, however i have found them difficult to get as of late.
curious about BDL....
thanx in advance.
god bless
maxmurph

ive heard good reviews.....gunna start thier EQ and Winstrol (winny) this cycle .... so ill let u know

Bump...............also looking for more feadback on Blue Diamond Labs!!

MaxMurph: I am in the same position as you been using LFC products (with great succes) but it is difficult to get any more.

Heard the guy is a legit chemist if the helps and everyone that has used his product likes it

JohnnyB

BUMP....BUMP BUMP.....THATS THE SOUND OF THE 15'S WHILE THEY BE HITTIN IN MY TRUNK I SAID BUMP.....BUMP BUMP..........We need some more info on BDL....

I would like to know also, I have been using LFC Tren with great results and I really wanted to get myself some LFC EQ but it seems to be just about impossible to get LFC right now so I wanted to try some other high quality EQ. I have been using QV, but I wanted a change. Any suggestions on a good high quality EQ? Is BDL any good?

T-Biggs, BuffDawg10....
i have gone forward to order BDL eq, prop, and tren
i, like u guys have had great success with LFC...
i will let u know results a.s.a.p.
god bless
maxmurph

maxmurph said:
T-Biggs, BuffDawg10....
i have gone forward to order BDL eq, prop, and tren
i, like u guys have had great success with LFC...
i will let u know results a.s.a.p.
god bless
maxmurph

Thanks Max!;)

I just went along and ordered their Tren/Prop combo and their Winny-I to will post my results as soon as possable along with Maxmurph

T-Biggs said:
I just went along and ordered their Tren/Prop combo and their Winny-I to will post my results as soon as possable along with Maxmurph

T-BIGGS,
check your PM bro....
god bless

no complaints from me been running there eq, enanthate and now there tren/eq.

will be trying there tren/ prop

Back