Blue tops, Glotropin, or hygetropin?

NYCEE

Brewing.....
Which would you choose and why? Experiences would be great. I have been on blue tops for 5 months now, and am decently liking them. I can get any of these within reasonable price differences. Any input would be great. Thanks

NYC

I am on Glotropin and seems not bad but heard good stories about Hyge and i really want to get a batch, i live in Thailand so getting the Glotropin is piss easy but the hyge i can only get on the net but i am unsure of the source as its cheaper than the G at $500 for 200iu and the G is about $400 for 80iu, no brainer really but problem is still there i dont know if the source is good. i understand that i cant ask for a source but maybe some one could say if the source i am looking at is legit, not mentioning any names but the source i am looking at is position 1 on Google for the keywords "hygetropin" please can some one let me know if legit or not.

Cheers bro's

a lot of different brands of blue tops...I've been on the kefei ones for about 2 years now and love them, for price and quality

I'm on the REAL 191 aa blue tops. I pay well under $1 per iu. For my money, blue tops all the way

X2 love those blue tops if they are the real thing.

The color of the top don't really mean shit, China can put any color top on they want to even pink, it's what's inside that counts.
Now the million dollar question is how do you know what is inside the vial unless you get it tested you dont really know for sure.

X2 love those blue tops if they are the real thing.

The color of the top don't really mean shit, China can put any color top on they want to even pink, it's what's inside that counts.
Now the million dollar question is how do you know what is inside the vial unless you get it tested you dont really know for sure.
Short of testing it, you have to know your supplier. Mine is one of the very best in china

blue tops

I'm on the REAL 191 aa blue tops. I pay well under $1 per iu. For my money, blue tops all the way

hey gymrat Im payin $160 for 100 iu blue tops. could you turn me on to your source cause im going to try hgh only for awhile and im on a fixed income

Im with Presley on this this one, im at $3/iu for blue tops!!!! AHHHH

Need source but I also know the rules of the forum

I have been hearing great things about hyge, especially the 100iu Brown top kits (brownish red). I'm about to get those, the 200iu hyges, and one kit of the blues just so I know which is best with testing. It might be a few weeks, but I'll post my findings when I do get the results.

Back