bold short esters

Tranq

i read frequently that this stuff hurts in the prop ester...does the same go for the ace ester?

is it hit and miss??anyone actually had luck without no/much pain?

you do NOT want to mess with bold ace. Bold is weak as minnow piss until you get to the 6-800mg/w range anyway, why on Earth would you want to have to do more than 1 injection a week?

take my advice... forget about it. UNless you wanna sell it to someone you hate.

Seriously. HATE with a capital H

you do NOT want to mess with bold ace. Bold is weak as minnow piss until you get to the 6-800mg/w range anyway, why on Earth would you want to have to do more than 1 injection a week?

take my advice... forget about it. UNless you wanna sell it to someone you hate.

Seriously. HATE with a capital H

aight bro. see i was planning to run testp/nnp/dbol and thought i might add it in because i keep reading how synergistic it is with deca. you are right it is weak but ive heard it does amazing things for some people but it definitely isnt close to deca.

check your pm

as RJ said, stay away from any bold with an ester different from undecylenate. horrible horrible stuff from everyone who has touched either ace or prop esters.

Back