Test prop , when to go for blood work guys ?

darkwing86

Hey guys , so i started a cycle 2 weeks ago now . Its a test blend that has mostly all short esters and decanaote ester .
Im basically taking 600mg of prop per week
When do you guys think i should go get blood tested to see if the gear is legit ? im testing a new source and want to validate it . at the moment im 2 weeks in and havent felt much at all which is ringing some bells for me . what would u guys expect your levels to be at after 2 weeks of prop at 600mg per week ?

considering the deca ester, i'd get the blood test in 2 weeks if i were you. test deca is usually hard to come by and is often faked and passed for with cypionate, but honestly it really doesn't matter if you are pinning frequently enough. as long as the strength of the test is there.
personally, if i were 2 weeks deep on a 600mg testosterone cycle, no matter the ester, i would know by that time... so go with your gut man. good luck

Yah man I haven't been feeling and libido changes really or anything. I'm going for blood work right now. So after 2 weeks there should be a rise in testosterone levels for sure you think right ?

Last edited:
so results are in for this . but now im a little confused . 4 weeks ago i started taking test e at 1000mg per week . i did this for 2 weeks . then stopped . and now for the past 2 weeks have been taking 700mg of test prop at 700mg . Do you guys think its possible that 4 weeks ago that test e would have my levels raised this high still if the prop wasnt legit ???

Last edited:
so results are in for this . but now im a little confused . 4 weeks ago i started taking test e at 1000mg per week . i did this for 2 weeks . then stopped . and now for the past 2 weeks have been taking 700mg of test prop at 700mg . Do you guys think its possible that 4 weeks ago that test e would have my levels raised this high still if the prop wasnt legit ???

14 days after last enanathe injection would have you back down to about 15mg per day.
14 days after enanthate but with prop injections at 700mg, will have you peaking first 2 injections while then being slightly lower (no surprise with 1000vs700mg...) at about 210mg release per day, after those 14 days.

So in conclusion, while I can't speak for exact dosing on your prop, it's definitely not fake/useless either.

14 days after last enanathe injection would have you back down to about 15mg per day.
14 days after enanthate but with prop injections at 700mg, will have you peaking first 2 injections while then being slightly lower (no surprise with 1000vs700mg...) at about 210mg release per day, after those 14 days.

So in conclusion, while I can't speak for exact dosing on your prop, it's definitely not fake/useless either.
love it . thanks for the reply man . exactly what i was needing to hear

Back