botched tren enanthate- salvageable?

FTC

was gonna make it at 2%BA and 20%BB, probably too high to begin with i know. but went ahead and did it. i had a phonecall in the process and didnt realize i pumped it full of BA instead of BB. FUCK! now im lookin at 50ml of tren enanthate at 200mg/ml with 22%BA. is there any way to salvage this shit?

sure is. you got enough ba for 2-4 batches there. add more powder, bb and oil till you got the ba down to either 5% or 10%. some folks tolerate 10% no prob. that is if you gotta another 10g+ of powder. if not cut it down to 100mg/ml by adding bb and oil.

the hormones good just need to dilute the ba content.

well, if you cut the concentration in half, youd effectively have 100ml of 100mg/ml @ 10% BA.

Or you could try a little experiment. Put the solution into a large vial, and pour in a good amount of distilled water. Leave it overnight. The water will absorb the BA more readily than the oil, so now all you need to do is draw the water off. It should smell like BA. You could do this as many times as you want, to get rid of as much BA as possible.

wonder how much that would remove? i have seen that posted several times but never talked to anyone that did it and had it analysed afterwards.

guess he could check it by measuring before and after volume. if he could get it down to 39ml it would be theoritically be 0% ba since he started with 22% ba.

OK ftc its concluded, do this for the team. we need to know how much ba we can remove by hydrokinetics. (you like that word dougy)?

ah, sweet. at least i can do somethin with it. i was pretty bummed for a while there. so if i add 10gs more hormone, 20ml BB and oil up to 200ml total volume that would yeild 200ml at 100mg/ml with 5%BA and 10%BB right?

DougoeFre5h said:
Damn, nice and technical. So what was it, dictionary.com or just a google search? lol

i made it up but when i looked to see if it was there someone had beat me to it.
i cant get ahead in this game. too many smart bitches out there. guess ill stick top lifting.

I like how u include the "0" as a nose in ur smileys. Instead of conforming to vbullitin smileys, u choose the lesser, yet possibly more meaningful AOL 2.5 smileys! I for one, support that.

DougoeFre5h said:
Oh i didnt know you had extra hormone lying around. Yea thatl get you there.

well i dont, but its not like its gonna spoil overnight. ill just have to hang onto it till i need some other things again. i dont know about adding distilled water, it would be easier to just dilute it. thanks guys :biggthump

Ill do the BA experiment a little later tonight. Ill put 20% BA into a total of 50mls of oil/BA in solution and see how close to 40ml's I can get the final product.

sounds interesting, but how are you going to be sure you get all the water/ba off the top when finished?

Even if you dont get it all off, the water will always rise to the top, and when drawing it wont be a problem until the very last cc or less.

My Tren Enan was painless at 10% BA at 280mg/ml. with no BB..

The only shame is Tren E is so friggin expensive..

Not wanting to Hijack the thread but forgot to say to congrats on the Mod Status DougoeFre5h...

How the world keeps changing!!

Just wondering, does that mean that your higher ranking than PB :) lol

Regards

MM

Mini Me said:
My Tren Enan was painless at 10% BA at 280mg/ml. with no BB..

The only shame is Tren E is so friggin expensive..

thats all good news for me. and yes i feel you on the $$$ factor.

Mini Me said:
Not wanting to Hijack the thread but forgot to say to congrats on the Mod Status DougoeFre5h...

How the world keeps changing!!

Just wondering, does that mean that your higher ranking than PB :) lol

Regards

MM
Thanks brotha!

Back