Test E 400 (400mg/ml) pure enanthate by dragon pharma

Jacked1569

Has anyone ever tried test E 400 (400mg/ml) by dragon Pharma? If so was it any good? I was a little skeptical at first because of how high the mgs were that’s why I thought I would ask. Any feedback would be helpful!

Thanks
-Z-

Friend of mine used it and said it was under dosed. No personal experience. My understanding is that 200 to 300 is as much potency as one can hope for and that anything over is ineffective. At least that's what the late great rich piana said :)

There are testosterones dosed that high. Odds are though that it is really going to hurt (PIP) when you inject it.

IP recently stopped making 500mg/ml because the wimpy ones complained of PIP. I used a heating pad on my quad before and after injection , and that helped as well as massaging the injection area after injection. I guess it really comes down to a person ability to handle a little pain.
Pain is weakness leaving the body , I always say.
PEACE Oz

I have Dragon Pharma E250 and hurts like a bitch. I'd imagine 400 you'll be fucked up. Whenever I had higher dosed gear I always thought it was fake or extremely underdosed.

IP recently stopped making 500mg/ml because the wimpy ones complained of PIP. I used a heating pad on my quad before and after injection , and that helped as well as massaging the injection area after injection. I guess it really comes down to a person ability to handle a little pain.
Pain is weakness leaving the body , I always say.
PEACE Oz
Pain is weakness leaving the body, thats a good one that my footbal coach always used in high school.
Or the otherone like, that payne is french for bread.

Back