bracketology!!! final four picks?!?!

bellweather

malcontent extrovert
i cant believe no one's started this thread yet..

hows everyones bracket looking?

whats your final four picks?

my bracket is jacked, but my cards are going to detroit i can feel it!

cheers

-b

I haven't really been following that closely. I've seen UConn, Syracuse, Pitt, and UNC play a few games on TV this year. I keep hearing about how dominant the Big East Conference is supposed to be. I really don't care who wins, and I think that it will be nearly impossible to guess who will win because there is no team this year that stands out as being the most dominant.

Im 1pt out of first place. my final four is:

Louisville, UNC, Villanova, Uconn

I cant stand NC! I would like to see Louisville win it all now that my team (Tennessee) is out!

Shit how bout missouri beating Memphis last night. That was a hella good game. I am a missouri fan, but i tell you what they suprised me last night. I thought Memphis was a team that could go all the way. All i know is that Missouri has proved they can play, they beat Texas, Oklahoma, Memphis and Kansas(1 of the 2 times they played Kansas) and Oklahoma and Kansas are still both in the Mix. Even though, UConn is gonna be a really hard one for Missouri to pull off

I haven't really been following that closely. I've seen UConn, Syracuse, Pitt, and UNC play a few games on TV this year. I keep hearing about how dominant the Big East Conference is supposed to be. I really don't care who wins, and I think that it will be nearly impossible to guess who will win because there is no team this year that stands out as being the most dominant.

Your exactly right Big12. They all can probably beat each other on a givin night

Shit how bout missouri beating Memphis last night. That was a hella good game. I am a missouri fan, but i tell you what they suprised me last night. I thought Memphis was a team that could go all the way. All i know is that Missouri has proved they can play, they beat Texas, Oklahoma, Memphis and Kansas(1 of the 2 times they played Kansas) and Oklahoma and Kansas are still both in the Mix. Even though, UConn is gonna be a really hard one for Missouri to pull off

kansas.. not anymore.

and mizzou is getting beat right now. thabeet is just too good.

louisville is my team. ive been die hard since birth.

-b

also man glad to hear that everything is going smooth with your injects......looking forward to hearing your feedback around week 5!

thanks bro.. yea i wish i could speed up the clock lol
but hell, ive spent the last 11 years being patient with my fitness.. whats another few weeks right?

tomorrow: UofL vs. MSU
winner gets UCONN in final four

lets go CARDS!!!

-b

thanks bro.. yea i wish i could speed up the clock lol
but hell, ive spent the last 11 years being patient with my fitness.. whats another few weeks right?

tomorrow: UofL vs. MSU
winner gets UCONN in final four

lets go CARDS!!!

-b

wasnt ment to be, i was pulling for them, i live 45 minutes from the ville, but uk fan when they play each other,

Go spartans!

:flamingma:flamingma:flamingma:flamingma:flamingma:flamingma:flamingma

i cant tell you how embarassed for the cards i was. i know we could beat msu on any other given day, but today they were the better team. fuck. fuckity fuck fuck.

i dont want to talk abt it anymore.

fucking tom izzo..

-b

Hey, theyre my team and i didnt think they were gonna make it past the elite 8. Izzo is the man.
Cards look like they gave up too long before the clock ran out.

yea they did.

spartans took them out of their game with their perimeter defense and post prescence.

if the cards arent getting open looks from three point land then they lose.

whats funny is that MSU held them to such a low score (51 i think?) coming off a game where they set a record for most points scored in a sweet 16 game (103)

-b

Back