Breaking Capsules

If anavar caps are more then what i need to take, can they be broken open and taken another way? or do i need to split them up and put them in another capsule?
Appreciate any help.

i just empty out a capsule & divide it as evenly as possible according to what i need. you can buy capsules to put the rest into. no fun...

I actually did the capsule thing last time which was kind of a pain so that is why i was asking. I wasnt sure if it was a problem to just put it in liquid or under the tongue or something like that.

i just empty out a capsule & divide it as evenly as possible according to what i need. you can buy capsules to put the rest into. no fun...

I think that is the most accurate you will get unless you want to weigh out the powder and then weigh half. You won't get it perfect but what else can one do?

You could take the powder however you wanted...with water, a protein shake, under the tongue, etc.

Thank you! Thats what i needed to know. Just wasnt sure if it was to hard on the stomach or anything else doing it that way. Appriciate it.

Back