Brit Drag- Legit / Info Needed ASAP

Ponderosa

Make a positive change
Is the Decabol 250 Legit? I have every reason to believe it is; and it's similar to what I've seen before.

Along the same lines, a particular establishment had the following. PM me if you know PARTICULAR INFO ($) of said consumables:

Boldabol 200 (BD)
Primobol 100 (BD)
Decabol 250 (BD)
Andropen 275 (BD)

A quick reply would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Ponderosa said:
Is the Decabol 250 Legit? I have every reason to believe it is; and it's similar to what I've seen before.

Along the same lines, a particular establishment had the following. PM me if you know PARTICULAR INFO ($) of said consumables:

Boldabol 200 (BD)
Primobol 100 (BD)
Decabol 250 (BD)
Andropen 275 (BD)

A quick reply would be appreciated.
Its gravey baby

one way you can find out forsure is peel back the metal on the cap a little bit and you should see BD signs on the rubber i believe...
but it looks good

Good to go bro! I'm looking at 6 bottles that look the same.Yum! If you bought BD from an online source, you can go to BD's website and verify if the cource is a valid seller of BD's products. britishdragon.com

Last edited:
bd ever put rubber with the same color of rhe label.... the label is red....
post a pic of the top of the vial..

thalsa_doom said:
bd ever put rubber with the same color of rhe label.... the label is red....
post a pic of the top of the vial..
The rubber seal is green, if you enlarge the pic you can see it.

Yeah, I definitely believe it's legit - a reliable source/pharmacy. Will probably opt for the Boldabol...enough to last a couple years. I'm curious how you guys order from online sources, and get it safely shipped to the States. (Believe that if discussed in detail, must be via PM only.)

Ponderosa said:
Yeah, I definitely believe it's legit - a reliable source/pharmacy. Will probably opt for the Boldabol...enough to last a couple years. I'm curious how you guys order from online sources, and get it safely shipped to the States. (Believe that if discussed in detail, must be via PM only.)
yeah, sorry

Back