British Dragon 10mg Oxanabol (Anavar)

So are those in the first pic really var?? Mine looks like this also but I thought they were supposed to be orange?

thats the good stuff my friend :)

used those exact ones at 30mg ED for about 9 weeks. nice strength increase, and definite hardness and vascularity.

may have to get some more for this summer
:40oz:

there quite disapointing quality,
It's shit,

You wan't better quality var i recomend

denkall
QV
BTG if you can get it,
Spa is good, pill size is unexeptable

British Dragon's stan is poor as well, there d-bols and drols are there only good orals

Don't pay over 200 buck for 100 tabs of BD var, your getting your ass ripped of,

Most places sell bd var 75 for there 50 tab pouches

Hey SirRR why would you say Bd makes bad Winstrol an Var tabs. I have heard only good things about them, and they have tested out good.

I heard the same Retabolil2. Are they switching everything to the square shape instead of the Hexi's? Curious to try the 10's...

SirRobertRoid said:
Don't pay over 200 buck for 100 tabs of BD var, your getting your ass ripped of,

Most places sell bd var 75 for there 50 tab pouches

Oh really? :p Let me tell you something. Retail price of hubei Anavar in Russia is $30 per 30tabs, 5mg each and Russian is considered to be a country where you can get some cheap stuff... I have never seen 50tabs pouches at $75 here. Thats probably the price BD charges to bulk customers!

SirRobertRoid said:
there quite disapointing quality,
It's shit,

You wan't better quality var i recomend

denkall
QV
BTG if you can get it,
Spa is good, pill size is unexeptable

British Dragon's stan is poor as well, there d-bols and drols are there only good orals
Oh now I see whats the problem! :eek: SPA Oxandrolone is no longer being made and mexi stuff is nowhere close to BD when it comes to quality!

Retabolil2 said:
Oh now I see whats the problem! :eek: SPA Oxandrolone is no longer being made and mexi stuff is nowhere close to BD when it comes to quality!

I thought SPA var is still being made for export only?

You can get them for $90 a pack(50tabs) domestic(US).

"Are they switching everything to the square shape instead of the Hexi's?"

They have always been square. Brit Dispensary makes the hex. Their products are on the website, but they have not updated it in a while. Its missing a few of their new items.

Back