pink anavar's

JoeDom

Hello guys I'm suppose to be getting 200 var's for $150 this week off a guy from my gym that I don't know to well. He doesn't seem like a burner and I can tell he is on legit anavar after viewing his results over the last 2 months. He said they were were from British Dragon or British Dispensary(I forgot which one he said) and are 10mg and pink in color.

Well I'm getting suspicious because after researching I'm hearing that they are suppose to be a peach/yellow color(but all the threads I read are old) I also realize that 75 cents per tab is very cheap for var's. The kid owns the gym and has dough so maybe he's buying bulk and can afford to get it cheap but it still seems a little low.

any advice here would be appreciated

Thank You

pink anavars are out there. I picked some up for my wife from a local body builder and she definetly has seen great results. wouldn't recommend it for male just doesn't seem strong enough but to each his own. so yes they can be legit and yes british dragon is shut down but a knock off has emerged from my understanding and even as a knock off they are good qaulity. I have used there test e with awsome results, haven't gotten any orals from them though. gl hf

I know there is a British Dispensary out of Thailand that is legit because those are the d-bols I've been getting for a while.

my boy has the pink vars they are British Dragon...well they say BD on them anyway...they are pretty cheap in bulk...

Back