British Dragon vial.. Fake?

smokey7703

Hey guys, ive been a long time lurker here, but i need some help.

A buddy of mine offered to hook me up with a cycle. The gear turned out to be British Dragon andropen 275 in a 25ml vial. I'm well aware these are commonly faked.. I'm also aware BD stopped making cycles back in the 2007-ish timeframe. This one says it was made in '10. The one i received has the green rubber lid with a BD logo on it, BD under the metal rim, a yellow hue, a shiny red BD label with flat white accents, and came with a white lid with a BD hologram on it. To top it all off... Where's the Batch #? How am i supposed to verify this stuff online? What do you think? Is it fake? I've been on it for a few days, obviously too soon to feel anything.. but i dont want to waste all that time on bunk gear.

I have a genshi labs testo E 250 cycle I WAS running for 2 weeks before i moved to this.. Should i jump ship on the BD and go back to the genshi? Any help would be awesome, thanks guys.

Last edited:
You know for a fact it is a counterfeit but chances are good that what is inside the bottle is actually testosterone. With a little more luck it will be near label claim in mgs.

Looks like IP's bd knock off.

I have the same stuff except its tren ace. Have
a feeling it's under dosed as I've been pinning 50 mg daily for a week n a half and not really feeling it.

Ok, thats encouraging. Thanks dude. I was starting to debate going back to the stuff i orderded prior, but i think im going to run this for a month and see if i start to feel anything. If not, ill go back to my other stash. I've been really warm lately, so thats got me feeling better about this stuff too.

I have the same stuff except its tren ace. Have
a feeling it's under dosed as I've been pinning 50 mg daily for a week n a half and not really feeling it.

With the hologram on the lid and everything?

My buddy swears by it, and hes a pretty big guy. Says hes ran it before, he's actually running it along with me, so im thinking it is atleast real.. just hoping its not completely bunk to be honest.. i could give a rats ass if its actual BD or not.

Same deal guys, buddy picked me up this, he swears its the bomb but ive done a bunch of research on here and im not so sure. Experts, take a gander, whadda ya think? It says test e 250.... Anyone rocked one of these?

Last edited:
So is this g2g? Clearly its from a ugl but has anyone actually tried this brand of test? Really sorry to hijack this thread but it seems relevant to the initial question....

So is this g2g? Clearly its from a ugl but has anyone actually tried this brand of test? Really sorry to hijack this thread but it seems relevant to the initial question....

I'm curious too. Ive been roasting all day, it stings to pin, its thick as hell, and my buddy swears by it.. so im gonna keep running it because i want to know if its g2g aswell. I get sick of finding half-answered threads on this stuff. I'm gonna report back either way. I give it one month to do something.

Yep hologram on top. Green stopper. Mfg in 2010. Expires in 2016.

Well let me know if yours kicks in dude.. I know it's a different cycle, but if yours turns out to be real, and its got the same make and markings as mine, it'll atleast let me know mine could be real too.

Im travelling out of country in a couple months so I cant start mine till july at the absolute earliest.... Sorry guys I hate to be the guy to sit back and let you guinea pig it but I dont have a choice :(. Id really really appreciate it if you'd keep me/us posted on your progress though.

ill grill my buddy a little to see what he knows.

Hopefully others on the forum will chime in here with more past experiences.

Im travelling out of country in a couple months so I cant start mine till july at the absolute earliest.... Sorry guys I hate to be the guy to sit back and let you guinea pig it but I dont have a choice :(. Id really really appreciate it if you'd keep me/us posted on your progress though.

ill grill my buddy a little to see what he knows.

Hopefully others on the forum will chime in here with more past experiences.

its ok dude life happens, yeah, hopefully a few more people will be willing to throw their 2 cents in. I'm gonna keep running it and see where it takes me. ill let you guys know

I'm starting to get some decent strength gains(esp. in my back) Still think mine is underdosed though. How is your's coming along?

genshi

I have a genshi labs testo E 250 cycle I WAS running for 2 weeks before i moved to this.. Should i jump ship on the BD and go back to the genshi? Any help would be awesome, thanks guys.

is there a reason why you stopped running the genshi ?

just curious

just started the same bottle you got smoke, green stopper 10/2010 - 10/2016 exactly too the tee. first pin yesterday, was also VERY thick, had to run loaded gear under hot water for 5 mins to get it in. little sore today. how did it turn out for you?

just picked up test E - same exact bottle/logo.. am i good to go with this stuff? or is this stuff bunk?

my friend says hes been using this stuff for awhile and its quite good but im not too sure.

Last edited:
As I stated above guys it is BD counterfeit that is made by another brand known as the IP brand, pretty much some shady fuckers in China ;)

If I had that vial I would indeed use it btw! however, I would never buy it since I will not support fakes or counterfeits or those who produce them.

It's probably slightly to moderately under dosed if it falls in line with recent reports on IP's bd stuff.

bump for under dosed. I had the same stuff but test-e 250mg and it was balls to me. Anytime someone tells me they have BD stuff i laugh at them.

Back