TREN, real??

xyz901

hey guys, ive recently just picked up Tren Hex, from BD. ive picked up Andropen 275 from the same person 25ml bottle and it was legit, first time picking up tren from him though, and it was a 10ml bottle, but the label was the label for a 25ml bottle and the "25ml" was gone over with white out. everything else looked good though the stopper had the symbol and logo on it, and cap had the hologram i see on all the BD products, whats your guys take on this??

hey guys, ive recently just picked up Tren Hex, from BD. ive picked up Andropen 275 from the same person 25ml bottle and it was legit, first time picking up tren from him though, and it was a 10ml bottle, but the label was the label for a 25ml bottle and the "25ml" was gone over with white out. everything else looked good though the stopper had the symbol and logo on it, and cap had the hologram i see on all the BD products, whats your guys take on this??

If it was me I would take it back to the guy you got it from. Post some pics of it, sounds like it may be a bd vial but possibly it isnt bd gear, let alone tren.

Back