British Dragon vial.. Fake?

Have same gear. Also from what I have read if the bottle says British dragon.com it's good some of the bottles that say British dragon.eu are the ones that badly under dosed. My source has never got me bunk gear so I confident it's g2g. I just started six days ago. Pinned 275 eod for first six days now going e3d. On 25 mg of d bol a day also and have already put on 8 lbs. I have stacked d Bol with sust twice before at 50 mgs a day for first 4 wks and not gained weight this fast but I also didn't front load the sust.

Smokey how is your cycle finishing up? I dropped 2 of the 8 lbs I gained but still haven't been this heavy for awhile. I'm at 206 and I usually never go over 202 My diet is clean just struggle to eat 3800 cals. I would love to be over 215 by the time wk 10 comes around

I've heard good things about genshi. i would have just stuck with that and then gave the other stuff a try. IMO its never good to mix brands because it will make it hard to find out which ones work and which ones are crap

Just to update this tread, I ran this Tren Ace for about 10 weeks. The last few weeks I even ran it as high as 100mg a day. I saw some gains but I attribute that to me starting testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) a few weeks prior to starting this garbage. I have been off the tren for a month now. I have lost nothing but instead keep gaining. I advise everyone to stay away from this counterfeit! Unfortunally for me this crap Is all my local source has :-/ Time for a new source for me!

on week 5 of my andropen, stuff is amazing to me, i love it, my strength is way up, im looking and feeling fuller, weight is up. shoulders are starting to break out and the boys are small downstairs. guess i just got lucky, mine is amazing.

Bought this same stuff im on day 4. I got from a guy who also swears by it but he gets from a guy so who knows. I guess ill just rock it for now and try to get something else if i can. Instead of 1 ml every 5 days i should bump it up in dose or take more frequently? Im new to the whole scene.

Bought this same stuff im on day 4. I got from a guy who also swears by it but he gets from a guy so who knows. I guess ill just rock it for now and try to get something else if i can. Instead of 1 ml every 5 days i should bump it up in dose or take more frequently? Im new to the whole scene.

Hey guys. I have the same bottle. I also think its under dosed but has test in it. Due to the fact I almost ripped my bosses head clean off. I'm 2 weeks in and I see my body growing. Will update my progress. Thanks for your time and please update me on your progress.

i to have the same bd green top with logo on lid , says testabol 25 ml manufac date 2010 use by 2016 ,, i was wondering ,,if it was real or underdosed ran some enantet qv 250 , felt stronger , greasy skin , little pimples ,, on shoulders and back ,, not really breaking out with this bd test ,, also on 2 ud of growth a day

did u try it?it was good? i have the same shape bottle tri-tren from BD and someone told me that it`s fake and not trusted.for that reason i never try it.

im pretty sure it was underdosed. i did go up on my bench press and my traps got larger. but for the amount that was in the bottle should have seen larger gains. i was using 2cc three time a week. Wasnt using any other gear. Its real just not the mg. that it says on the bottle. Good luck.

2 cc x 3/week???? and not so much gain.shit i won`t use that garbage? i heard it`s made somewhere in poland, others say in moskov or bulgaria.the best choice is to never buy that kind of shit never ever .

yea it wasnt very good. alot people tell me it is a knock off by a china UGL called IP. not very good shit thats for sure, spend your money elsewhere.

Back