British Dragon Dianabol

ajrich09

i've been workin out lightly the 3 or 4 months but am looking to take it up a few levels. i'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to supplements to take though. i am hoping someone can give me some suggestions with what i should take while taking the British Dragon Dianabol i have. should i take somthing for gyno prevention? should i use milk thistle? also how many mg a day should i take and what time of the day should i take them? thank you alot.

i've been workin out lightly the 3 or 4 months but am looking to take it up a few levels. i'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to supplements to take though. i am hoping someone can give me some suggestions with what i should take while taking the British Dragon Dianabol i have. should i take somthing for gyno prevention? should i use milk thistle? also how many mg a day should i take and what time of the day should i take them? thank you alot.

LIV52 is the best liver support supplement IMO.

Milk thistle's benefit is suspect IMO

On a side note, word on the street is that World Pharma--piece of shit scammer
AND
Asia Pharma--piece of shit scammer.

Are using the BD logo and brand name to market and sell their B.S. gear.

Dude, you better read this article first: http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/111479-massive-newbie-info.html

It's a long read but well worth it. A lot of people here will tell you to do your research first anyway. It's best that you do some reading of your own, and that's a good place to start.

Back