Bro's I'm afraid and need help, something is wrong with my last injection

PapaNoel

Hey bro's... I'm freaking out a bit...

I used a new UGL brand and every muscle always have PIP first injection but used it several times (but prop and not test e), even their tren and masteron. Verified g2g with bloodwork...
But 4 days ago I injected in my right ventrogluteal, while having minimal pip in my right glute.

The scary part?
The pip/pain has moved down my quad on both outside and bit on the middle part....
Its slightly warmer than my left leg but its not visible swollen or red.

What the hell is going on?
The other 4 injections had bit PIP but went away in 3 days... I did have a wild easter weekend sex marathon and ignored the pain, that was currently only in ventrogluteal.

Do I need to be afraid?
Do I need to visit a doc?
Or just wait it out?

Anyone else had this before?
I'm freaking out bro's, please help.

If there were swelling or severe redness or a fever then yes. Please seek medical attention at that point. Personally I would wait it out otherwise. Never experienced anything quite like that myself so I cant give a personal account. Whatever you decide, If you see any of the three things I listed then please get to the doc.

Let us know how it turns out bro. Good luck.

AND GOD BLESS AMERICA ;)

it takes a while for infections to form .
even if area is red,swell or warm to touch a few days post injection doesn't neccearlly mean injection site is infected .
keep a close eye on it and watch your symptoms but i'm 99.9% sure you're ok and it gets better in following days .
and ...
add this thread to your essay, too :) >> link

So you have pinned this new ugl 4 times? This is the first time this has happened, but you had some pip with the other pins also? How did you find out their g2g through blood work?

Hmmm and you had wild sex all weekend?

it takes a while for infections to form .
even if area is red,swell or warm to touch a few days post injection doesn't neccearlly mean injection site is infected .
keep a close eye on it and watch your symptoms but i'm 99.9% sure you're ok and it gets better in following days .
and ...
add this thread to your essay, too :) >> link

Thanks bro. Its fine now, both ventroglute and quad pain is gone, now I have normal pip in my other glute but this one feels like usual.

So you have pinned this new ugl 4 times? This is the first time this has happened, but you had some pip with the other pins also? How did you find out their g2g through blood work?
Hmmm and you had wild sex all weekend?

I've ran their blend of test prop, tren a and masteron prop.
I've also ran their prop, tren, masteron prop as individual vials.

Blood work has showed its been g2g. That and the tren sides LOL

So you aren't having an issue anymore? Continue to take care of it and if it stays for too long or gets worse you should go to a doctor.

brother ive had some insane injections from a specific lab i wont mention . Every time i would inject , crazy shit would happen . I would get massive red areas form on my quads when i pinned them , the red area would spread and move around on my leg . if i touched it m the next day the pip would be 100x worse . so bad i would be limping sometimes . My worst injection to date again was same lab , in quad ... i had a large lump form under my skin where the injection site was . a lump so large you can see it on my leg just normal or flexed . it was about the size of an egg . the pain lasted for like one and a half weeks . then went away . but the lump stayed ... FOR ONE MONTH . i thought it was going to stay . it scared the crap out of me . i still dont know what really happened . wasnt infected . didnt get me sick . went away all on its on . but numerous times ive had red areas appear and travel on my leg. they go away . Id be worried only if u get fever of feel sick .

Yo Santa wat up now man.. ??

OMM

Why everyone so surprised I don't reply during weekends? :p
I injected the same brand 3 times and the pip was equally as bad.
Sounds pretty much what darkwing desribes with the lump. Pip is matching the half life of enanathe far as duration and have no lumps left after but still hurts as fuck the first 3 days and considering if its even worth the pain at this point, seeing as I have like 8 more injections to do, which is not gonna happen.

Why everyone so surprised I don't reply during weekends? :p
I injected the same brand 3 times and the pip was equally as bad.
Sounds pretty much what darkwing desribes with the lump. Pip is matching the half life of enanathe far as duration and have no lumps left after but still hurts as fuck the first 3 days and considering if its even worth the pain at this point, seeing as I have like 8 more injections to do, which is not gonna happen.

Damn bro. I would wanna switch labs. Is that an option at this point?

santa , there is only one way to fix this . id give it a 90% success rate if u have access to the supplies . The only way to stop the pip is too dillute the test with sterile oil . if u can get sterile oil , try diluting it 50/50 . so if your shots are 1ml , draw up 1ml of test and 1ml of sterile oil . this completely helps the pip

santa , there is only one way to fix this . id give it a 90% success rate if u have access to the supplies . The only way to stop the pip is too dillute the test with sterile oil . if u can get sterile oil , try diluting it 50/50 . so if your shots are 1ml , draw up 1ml of test and 1ml of sterile oil . this completely helps the pip

Pretty sure amazon has it, i'll look tomorrow, have to sleep soon.

Damn bro. I would wanna switch labs. Is that an option at this point?

If it isn***8217;t some exotic high milligram gear then it***8217;s garbage if it causes pip like that. I agree with you I***8217;d switch labs. Its not like there isn***8217;t plethora of good ones to choose from. Especially in Europe.

If it isn***8217;t some exotic high milligram gear then it***8217;s garbage if it causes pip like that. I agree with you I***8217;d switch labs. Its not like there isn***8217;t plethora of good ones to choose from. Especially in Europe.

It's 300mg/ml so not super exotic and it was free, didn't even have it in my cycle plan until a friend heard I was running and asked If I wanted a left over vial and why wouldn't I want free gear? (It expires next month)
Well...now I know lol :p

It's 300mg/ml so not super exotic and it was free, didn't even have it in my cycle plan until a friend heard I was running and asked If I wanted a left over vial and why wouldn't I want free gear? (It expires next month)
Well...now I know lol :p

some friend, hope he didnt sell it to you.

well said there bossman!

Back