Hello guys new to ology but my only thing I feel is left out about running prop test

Smakkgodd

Hello guys new to ology but my only thing I feel is left out about running prop test P for first run is sometimes prop can hurt like hell if ugl or pharma isn’t cutting w eo or something similar I’ve had great results w prop but I can still remember that injection site pain next day and it can be brutal and each person I’ve heard reacts diff but most would agree the pain can be a bitch while trying to train or even walk lol anyhow just my 2 cents.... Squat til U Puke

Please next time start your own thread instead of posting your question on someone elses thread. good luck!
and test prop is not recommenced for a first cycle since its various esters and you will have a difficult time dialing into your Ai since its your first time with hormones. Your better off doing Test A or Test C and deal with one ester at a time so avoid side issues and have a successful cycle.

Last edited:
Please next time start your own thread instead of posting your question on someone elses thread. good luck!
and test prop is not recommenced for a first cycle since its various esters and you will have a difficult time dialing into your Ai since its your first time with hormones. Your better off doing Test A or Test C and deal with one ester at a time so avoid side issues and have a successful cycle.

you are thinking about test sust, prop is just one short ester.

best first cycle is test c

one shot per week

imo

Hello guys new to ology but my only thing I feel is left out about running prop test P for first run is sometimes prop can hurt like hell if ugl or pharma isn***8217;t cutting w eo or something similar I***8217;ve had great results w prop but I can still remember that injection site pain next day and it can be brutal and each person I***8217;ve heard reacts diff but most would agree the pain can be a bitch while trying to train or even walk lol anyhow just my 2 cents.... Squat til U Puke

you going to get back to us holmes?

Hello guys new to ology but my only thing I feel is left out about running prop test P for first run is sometimes prop can hurt like hell if ugl or pharma isn***8217;t cutting w eo or something similar I***8217;ve had great results w prop but I can still remember that injection site pain next day and it can be brutal and each person I***8217;ve heard reacts diff but most would agree the pain can be a bitch while trying to train or even walk lol anyhow just my 2 cents.... Squat til U Puke

get back to us bro.

squat till you puke or squat till you fart!!!!

It takes a bold man to shit himself during his squat sets, its takes a bolder man to keep working on his sets until hes done with his set.

Last edited:
Back