Bro's I'm afraid and need help, something is wrong with my last injection

so hows the update on this thread bro?

Not much to update, I quit doing the bad UGL and the pip stopped.
Have done probably at least 5 injections after and zero pip :)

About to jump on masteron soon, maybe winstrol too but trying to make up my mind if I should do oral or wait until I can source injectable winstrol.

Hey bro's... I'm freaking out a bit...

I used a new UGL brand and every muscle always have PIP first injection but used it several times (but prop and not test e), even their tren and masteron. Verified g2g with bloodwork...
But 4 days ago I injected in my right ventrogluteal, while having minimal pip in my right glute.

The scary part?
The pip/pain has moved down my quad on both outside and bit on the middle part....
Its slightly warmer than my left leg but its not visible swollen or red.

What the hell is going on?
The other 4 injections had bit PIP but went away in 3 days... I did have a wild easter weekend sex marathon and ignored the pain, that was currently only in ventrogluteal.

Do I need to be afraid?
Do I need to visit a doc?
Or just wait it out?

Anyone else had this before?
I'm freaking out bro's, please help.

perhaps you hit a nerve? ive had this happen to me & I wound up hitting a nerve

perhaps you hit a nerve? ive had this happen to me & I wound up hitting a nerve

Nah, I had the exact identical for 4 shots in a row, even mixing 0.5ml good ugl with only 0.2ml of the bad it swoll up my ass but pain was half. So the suggested fix of adding more sterile oil, probably to a 1:1 ratio, maybe 1:2 and pip would most likely be gone.
It was also in 3 different muscles, glutes, ventro and quads, equally bad and neither was virgin muscle.

It was expired by one month, probably badly stored, looked fine and no rancid smell etc.
I bought more and threw it away :)

I've had this happen so many times. Not in big muscles like the quad. But from spot injections trying to pump a cc into my tri. I feel like the more you hit the spot the more every so often it happened. It tended to sorta "leak" down towards my elbow. Swollen. Warm, but not super hot and didn't hurt. Another time I ended up with a welt for a week and a half of a small golf ball in my left tri. I dunno if I felt like the synthol kid or the spot inj swelling looked good lol.

Like the previous poster said if you feel ill, fever, sick overall that's a doctors visit. I figured hot compress and a tim tam would work it out and it definitely sped up the process.

Nah, I had the exact identical for 4 shots in a row, even mixing 0.5ml good ugl with only 0.2ml of the bad it swoll up my ass but pain was half. So the suggested fix of adding more sterile oil, probably to a 1:1 ratio, maybe 1:2 and pip would most likely be gone.
It was also in 3 different muscles, glutes, ventro and quads, equally bad and neither was virgin muscle.

It was expired by one month, probably badly stored, looked fine and no rancid smell etc.
I bought more and threw it away :)

If expired a month why not throw a little ba and refilter it into a new bottle? Could be gtg? Again I'm kinda like very 10 years ago on this site from the Chem forum maybe standards are higher now. If in wrong please lemme know. Thanks.

If expired a month why not throw a little ba and refilter it into a new bottle? Could be gtg? Again I'm kinda like very 10 years ago on this site from the Chem forum maybe standards are higher now. If in wrong please lemme know. Thanks.

I got the bottle for free so it wasn't worth the hassle, i just bought some more and ended up with masteron/winny/anavar too ;)

Hey bro's... I'm freaking out a bit...

I used a new UGL brand and every muscle always have PIP first injection but used it several times (but prop and not test e), even their tren and masteron. Verified g2g with bloodwork...
But 4 days ago I injected in my right ventrogluteal, while having minimal pip in my right glute.

The scary part?
The pip/pain has moved down my quad on both outside and bit on the middle part....
Its slightly warmer than my left leg but its not visible swollen or red.

What the hell is going on?
The other 4 injections had bit PIP but went away in 3 days... I did have a wild easter weekend sex marathon and ignored the pain, that was currently only in ventrogluteal.

Do I need to be afraid?
Do I need to visit a doc?
Or just wait it out?

Anyone else had this before?
I'm freaking out bro's, please help.
you have nothing to fear but fear itself.

Hello thread I’m new to ology it’s been along time anyhow I’ve experienced an infection in shoulder while pinning tren eod it’s tough when trying to rotate around body w multiple injections eod anyhow had yellow puss coming from site w heat and felt bad luckily went away so anti biotics but that was retarted of me, don’t be retarted basically clean vials don’t pick up old spikes off of floor lol but seriously be clean about it

Back