bshank's TRT Log and Journal

Your libido is in the shitter because your E2 is WAY too low.

Back off the AI and things will get better.

I do believe that most cases of Low T without due to any "reasons" are because of; Diet, Stress, Fitness, Health, Emotional disstress and so on. Basicly often comes down to diet and health.

I am a big believer in the natural way, that things happen because we are the ones actually createing the problem! Could you have fixed your problem without TRT maybe? We cant say now since you´re allreaddy on, as for me I developed C, had a testicle removed, and was split up with a 24cm scar on my stomach, i underwent the hardest chemo in the world! Ive been off my grove for about 1year now, hospital, drugs, beds, knives, and shit.

My reason for low T is without a doubt the shit I was through, the surgies and the drugs that i cannot reverse by any means! as for now I am signed up for TRT; Doc gave me Tostran gel to use for 15days untill we start the injections... but im doing it my way.

I havent touched the testosteron gel! Im making an all out effort to see if I can return my testosteron levels back to mid/high naturally by resting, being off stress, dieting and hitting them gym like I used too "I live off of fitness" going back, ill take a bloodtest to reevaultate how my testosteron is after my experiment. I will be starting to TRT as I cannot live with these symtoms of NO ENERGY, no libido, hairloss, loss of strength, no confidence, and overall not capable of working og functioning at a mentally stable level without getting crazy tired.

After a month or so, ill get the bloodtest back to see if i actually had any impact on my testosteron level naturally or if it is all game over for me. As for recent blood panel FSH and LH are too high and it might seem that I will need TRT for the rest of my life due to cercumstances I did not choose. At least i gave it a try; If bloods come out increased, i will know that when I go off of TRT i might be able to restore my levels, but chances slim...

The body and we as people were created to function as nature wanted us, now often we tend to fuck around and be retarded. Smoking, drinking and eating plain shit = resulting in unwanted effects on our body... Now to combat this effect we go to medicine and dont think twice jack shit about if we had any impact...

For any one out there thinking about TRT without a reason for their low T... Just try naturally, as YOU have a chance to restore the shit you´ve put apon your body and mind. Trt is for the rest of life, and it will be hard comming off of something that replaces your own bodys homostatis hormones..

Good idea, I think i'll actually ditch AI altogether since I am splitting dosage.

So right now you're still taking 1mg Adex per week? And you'll be lowering your T dose to 140mg split into two injections? Just want to be clear on your current protocol so I don't give bad information.

So right now you're still taking 1mg Adex per week? And you'll be lowering your T dose to 140mg split into two injections? Just want to be clear on your current protocol so I don't give bad information.

Currenty it's 1mg of adex twice a week.

I was going to go back to 200mg a week split into 2 doses and try it out with no AI. HCG is going to stay the same... even though I don't really feel a difference on or off it.

Currenty it's 1mg of adex twice a week.

I was going to go back to 200mg a week split into 2 doses and try it out with no AI. HCG is going to stay the same... even though I don't really feel a difference on or off it.

It doesn't look like you need 200mg/wk to achieve optimal testosterone values. If you lower the dose a bit but split it into 2 injections, I think you'll be just fine in terms of your testosterone levels.

I wouldn't completely cut the Adex out if you're going to stay at 200mg/wk. Maybe cut it down to .25mg per injection and retest in 6 weeks. It's possible that you could need .5mg after each injection, but I wouldn't make that change until labs showed elevated E2.

How did your hematocrit and RBC look on your most recent labs?

RBC: 5.05 Range: 4.14 - 5.80
Hematocrit 45.3 Range: 37.5 - 51.0

Back in July 2014 my RBC was 4.82 and my hematocrit was 43.3 so it's slowly creeping up. I need to stop making excuses and donate some blood.

RBC: 5.05 Range: 4.14 - 5.80
Hematocrit 45.3 Range: 37.5 - 51.0

Back in July 2014 my RBC was 4.82 and my hematocrit was 43.3 so it's slowly creeping up. I need to stop making excuses and donate some blood.

Don't stress too much about getting in quickly to donate. You've got time. Your HCT looks fine for now, RBC might be an issue in the future though. Ah fuck it, just donate so you won't have to worry about it for awhile. You'll be helping somebody else out.

I've been doing 100mg twice a week w/ .25mg AI twice a week(and hcg) for the last week. I started shooting delts as well to split up injection sites.

So far no changes but I didn't expect any changes in a week. Mood has been pretty black lately and I am getting stressed out pretty quickly. It's not near debilitating like it was near the end of my week when doing 140mg but it's much different then what I was feeling initially on trt at 200mg once a week.

Back