BSL Halo elite to EPG Epilean cycle log.

AustinG

Ok this is my first log so bear with me.

6'1
starting weight:
Ending weight of halo:
Current weight (1 week into epi, 2nd day of prop):

Im taking halo elite @ 100mg ED for 4 weeks. Today was my first day on EPG Epilean at 20mg. My epi will be at 20/30/30/40.
So far my strength has shot up greatly and i've leaned out a good amount.
Supps:
Fish oil
Ripped fuel extreme cuts fat burner (to loose a little extra fat, Should i take this off until i finish?)
Multi vitamen
Milk thistle
Vitamen b1,b6,b12.
Blackstone HaloElite
EPG Epilean
Stage 5 Arime.
Tamoxifen citrate.
six star testosterone booster
T-911
GNC Amplified Strength
EAS protein
Nutrex Muscle infusion protein
Libido max (L-Arg,Ginger extract,Horny goat weed,Trib,Maca powder,NADH)
Testosterone prop (either 100mg EOD or 50mg EOD for last 2-3 weeks *Short supply)

On cycle:
Halo elite (@ 100mg ED 4 weeks), EPG Epilean (20/30/30/40), Test Prop (Probably gonna go with 50mg EOD). 8 weeks in total.
along with vitamins,milk thistle,protein,ect..

PCT will be:
Stage 5 arime(Only have 4 pills left so will be taking 1st 4 days of pct)
Tamoxifen (40/20/20/20)
Six star Test booster (4 ED) *Was free
Vitamens of course
Lots of protein/weight gainer.
GNC Amplified Strength (has trib,DAA,creatine)
T-911 2/2/1

With the halo I've experienced severe lethargy and a severe impact on libido(Trib,horny goat weed,maca extract helped greatly). Sometimes its like I have to force myself to get up and goto the gym but I still manage and once I do go the lethargy goes away quite quick. I started having back pumps around week 2 of halo but I just started eating more banana's and drinking more water and I haven't had one since. I was having major constipation because I changed my diet to a lower carb higher protein diet with macros like 40/40/20 but more or less higher in protein. I upped my carbs towards end of halo and that fixed the constipation. Now that I'm off halo the lethargy has gone away completely. So far onto the epi journey which this isn't my 1st, I can't stress enough how much I feel like a beast in the gym. I can keep going forever and not get tired and the pumps feel massive! took my 1st dose of 100mg prop 2 days ago so I doubt its kicked in yet.

Halo: Overall I would not run it again. I lost maybe 2-3 bf% and gained 4-5lbs. Its a great recomp tool but its not what i was looking for. Everyone says it all happens in the 3rd-4th week but I had a illness the 3rd week for a few days so I missed out on primetime i guess. But overall I wouldn't run it again unless I had 2 bottles.

*Any and all advice is welcomed! I will be updating this every week or so with progress pics and updates but will be checking daily!

I guess this forum doesn't accept HTML as pics from imgur website so pics are below this post

Last edited:
Back