BTG var

TTORO

Looking for pics of BTG Anavar (var) to see if what i got is legit. If anyones got thanks for the trouble. i cant seem to find them on any forum

TTORO

They should have some pics of them in the Anabolic Pic Forum. If not they do have a couple of guys on here who have pics of the BTG.

TTORO said:
Johnny B thanks bro. Remember you from elite. The ones i got are 2.5. WI thanks for the pic.
Bro you are about the third person that has told me that, but I'm not on EF. I did a search on the other JB and he only had 1 post that no one answered, but you know me now;)

JohnnyB

TTORO said:
One other question. are there many fakes out there and what do i look for in the fakes ?

TTORO unfortunately their are fakes that have made it around the BB community. If I recall correctly allot of the fakes were being sold in the New York area. According to a few gurus they were identical to the pharmaceutical ones. A few people were complaining about not getting any results from them so they were tested and nothing! :mad: Be careful of who you get them and make sure they come from the pharmacy.

WI thanks bro. If i knew how to give karma here i would. JohnnyB sorry but i know this aint the first place. could it be AnobolicReview or Fitnessgeared. maybe another board.:dunno:

TTORO said:
WI thanks bro. If i knew how to give karma here i would. JohnnyB sorry but i know this aint the first place. could it be AnobolicReview or Fitnessgeared. maybe another board.:dunno:

:D LOL, no problem bro., hey I am over at Elite so I'll take karma anytime! :D

Back