buddy passed out

benefit

my buddy passed out after about 8 mins after his shot in his arm 1cc of test cip from watson i aspirated him and everything no blood came out it was strange he said everything starting getting all dark his vision and he just dropped i thought he was being a pussy but he passed out im not sure what it could of been.

1.he was out in the sun almost all day detailing a boat.
2.he didnt eat much at all that day
3.who knows if he drank enough water that day.
4.i dont think its the cip. because watson is one of the cleanest tests to take and maybe not an allergic reaction becuase it could have been much worst.

what do you guys think?

was probably that he was out in the sun all day and hadn't eaten much... it happens to people for different reason... he also could've just worked himself up too much before the shot like jimdawg said.. got a little scared and then just passed out... nothing to worry about i don't think... just make sure he shoots on a full stomach from now on

probably a combination of those things, maybe he hit a nerve, maybe a vein. It happens...be concerned if it happens a 2nd time.

lol my wife stopped giving me shots because she would was so anxios that she almost passed out. Same with my bro, he did a cycle and he almost passed out once in my bathroom cause he got anxios or something. It helps if you eat also.

i think he just was new to the poking thing. I remember me and my friend had to poke our fingers for a science class. he kept poking but it wouldnt bleed, than he started sweating and passed out. could be the same sort of thing

thats how I am.... for no apparent reason i get light headed and sweaty sometimes when i get blood drawn or when I get shots. especially if i am deprived of nutrient intake that day or a recent meal

the last time i got a little bit of blood drawn for a Hiv test, i passed out cold for half a minute. I wasnt even nervous or nothing, just happened out of nowhere. Its a subconcious mental thing, i think.

i wouldnt worry about it.

Last edited:
Nerves and the other things you mentioned. Also aspirating doesn't necessarily guarantee that you will not shoot into a vein. There was a post on Elite from someone in the medical field explaining that you actually only haev to tap the plunger end of the syringe in order to draw blood if you hit a vein and if you pull back too hard you will actually collapse the vein not allowing any blood to come out. However if you had hit a vein he would have had tightness in the chest and shortness of breath.

It really sounds like he vasovagaled. In other words he just passed out from the stick, this happens to plenty of people, and if it is this he probably recalls similar feelings in the past with blood tests etc.. at the doctors office.

Keep a bottle of gatorade or juice near by when injecting. I always eat yogurt
directly after injecting. Your body has just been assaulted with hormones. Doesn't matter if its short or long esters. Your body can act in many different ways when you inject. I find the best way for me is to sit calmly and eat something high in sugar before I start running around flexing my muscles.

mustanged77 said:
Keep a bottle of gatorade or juice near by when injecting. I always eat yogurt
directly after injecting. Your body has just been assaulted with hormones. Doesn't matter if its short or long esters. Your body can act in many different ways when you inject. I find the best way for me is to sit calmly and eat something high in sugar before I start running around flexing my muscles.

Probably great advice for someone who's anxious about injecting.

hell i passed out from a hep-b shot at the doctors office... took the shot... stood up.. walked around... (was about 14 with my mom at the time) told my mom that i felt queezy.. she said suck it up you wimp lol and then the next thing i knew i woke up on the ground with doctors and nurses around me lol shit happens... just make sure you eat or drink something just before or directly after that has sugar in it

Back