Building up some knowledge : Testosterone cycle questions

rasmioche

Ok guys i’m starting this thread to buil a solid knowledge base so when time comes i’ll know the basics for aas cycles. (PLEASE READ TILL THE END, IT’S A KNOWLEDGE ONLY THREAD)

And for those who will probably tell me that I’m not ready : I’m not running aas now, I’ll wait the right moment , building a solid muscle base first (when i'll reach 70 kg).
Just don’t like wasting my time and I’d rather ask know taking things slowly to understand, than wait the last minute and ask everything in a hurry some days before my cycle.

Probably my first cycle will be test only, even if I’m still thinking of adding an oral (dbol) to kickstart but for now I just want to have as much knowledge as possible on test first.

I read a lot of threads and I decided that I will go with a Test enan cycle. It’s way cheaper than prop for me and even if I’m fine with pinning and pain (for test prop.) I’d rather start soft both on skin and wallet…

So I thought that a good first cycle could be a test enan only 12 week cycle

But I also thought that I could kickstart it and end it with test prop (I read it’s a good choice)…

That’s what came out

1-3 test prop 50mg ed
1-12 test enan 350 ew
13-14 test prop 50mg ed
1-14 aromasin 12.5mg eod (adjusted according to needs)
1-16 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 2x250 ew

Pct 3-4 days after last prop injection

Clomid 75-50-50-25
Nolva 40-20-20-20 but not sure if need it

Now the questions

1- Assuming that I want to run a 350mg/week test enan cycle… how should I manage test prop dosages ?
I mean, if first week I shoot 350mg test E (first day) + 50mg test prop eod it’s going to be way more than 350mg for the first weeks….
How does that work exactly ? I know that test E will not kick in immediately but it’s still in my body. Isn’t that dosage “too much” ?

2- Is it a good idea to end the cycle again with test prop ? I read that instead of waiting for my body to clear from test e for almost 2 weeks without injecting test it’s best to inject test prop and solidify the gains.

3- As for kickstart, I read that test enan takes time to kick in on it’s own… ok for that. But some say it takes a couple of weeks, some say 4 weeks, and some say even up to 6 weeks…. So who’s right ? I know every one will respond differently to test, I’m just looking for an average answer

4- What are pro and con’s for a test prop kickstart instead of an oral kickstart (I think I’d go with dbol) ?

5- Is this cycle going to give more side effects than a shorter cycle ? by shorter I mean 12 week instead of 14, so not a real big difference.

6- I read an article comparing 300mg and 600mg test on a 12 week cycle (google this “300 mg of test e vs 600 mg per week human study”) so I want to ask those who have experience what is the best thing to do, start with a low dose like 300-350mg or go ahead with a 500mg ew of test ? logically you’ll say the lowest the better, but what’s the minimum ? 200mg, 250mg …. Etc ?

7- Related to the previous question, I want to know what would be the problem in starting with a “high” dose.
I mean for a first cycle 350mg ew may be enough, but what if I start with 500 ? I will get great result, but does this dose make my body sort of “addicted” to test ?
What I mean is that, if 350mg could give me good results for first cycle but I start with 500mg and obtain great result, will I need to run 500mg for further cycles to get good results ? in other words, does it work like addiction for analgesic drugs (I take oxycodone for chronic pain so I know what I’m talking about) ?

I think that covers a lot of questions for now…

Cheers

bud there's a few problems there, i'm no expert on this but i'll tell you what i know

1- drop the idea of test prop, you will pin the test e and the prop and get post injection pain (pip), i am currently 4 weeks into my first test e cycle and battled for about 3 weeks with some really bad pip, with that said stick to test e as you'll want to stick to one test for your first cycle to know how you react to it, some pins of mine have gone smoothly and others have left me unable to walk, i literally limped for 4 days
2- run the test e at 500-600mg per week, i pin 1ml twice a week and according to the vial that's 300mg/ml, but think realistically i'm getting 500mg a week
3- orals are not recommended for your first cycle, but like me i couldnt resist throwing them in, i took tbol and it was useless-only got a great pump, have been running var at 50mg ed for roughly two weeks now and you'll feel it really kick in about 3 days after starting, it gives you instant increases in strength and a great pump, in my next cycle (you wont do only one, that was my mindset going in but once you've felt the gear i doubt you'll do just one cycle) i will try out dbol at like 40mg ed, but that's almost a year away so i'll leave that thought in the back of my mind for now
4- the test e takes about 4 weeks to kick in, i'm on my 9th pin and can start feeling it working and seeing results, trust it's worth the wait, if you're dead set on running an oral just wait about 2-3 weeks from your first test e pin, just so you know how your body will react to the test
5- you wont need the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) from week one, i currently have minimal shrinkage if any, your boys will do some funny things on cycle but i dont think you'll need it till at least week 6 or so

post your stats, upload some pics and training program and diet plan etc, the guys on here know their stuff and can definitely help you out with training etc, you said you want to hit 70kg, not sure of your height or age but i've gained 3kg already so am sure you'll grow like a beast provided your training and diet is on key

all the best man!

I don't see a problem with throwing an oral in for the first 4 weeks instead of using the prop.. Real tbol is great, im a fan of dbol/anadrol as well.

Id run weeks 1-12 test e 500mg
1-4 dbol 20-40mg
1-12 arimadex .25-.5 every other day.

Proper post cycle therapy (pct)- start 2 weeks after last shot. Run post cycle therapy (pct) for 4 weeks.
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Novadex 40/40/20/20
IMO Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is not needed for a light cycle.

I don't see a problem with throwing an oral in for the first 4 weeks instead of using the prop.. Real tbol is great, im a fan of dbol/anadrol as well.

Id run weeks 1-12 test e 500mg
1-4 dbol 20-40mg
1-12 arimadex .25-.5 every other day.

Proper post cycle therapy (pct)- start 2 weeks after last shot. Run post cycle therapy (pct) for 4 weeks.
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Novadex 40/40/20/20
IMO Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is not needed for a light cycle.

bud you say tbol is great, i got legit tbol and didnt get much out of it, what dose did you use and how long did you run it for? am interested as my var has been really great so far... how do you find dbol with regards to water retention etc?

thanks for the replies guys.

no what i meant is that i will start aas cycle only when at least 70kg, so hp0, as i am 170cm tall.

diet is solid, i already had great results with it before comming here, it's a 3500-4000kcla diet. had 7kg gains in almost 12 weeks of lifting. exercise is ok too, i lift on alternate days (always 1 day rest) and run once or twice a week for a 30-40 minutes.

so 500mg ew is a light cycle ? no need of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for sure ? ah forgot to mention... i may have varicocele, but nothing is sure yet (first ecost exams and doplers came out negative but there is definetly something wrong).
can test cycle f*ck up the tests or it will do nothing at a "low" dose ?

isn't it better to start on a lower dose than 500mg ew ? i mean 250, or 350mg or it is too low and gains vs sides wise it's better to run a 500mg ew ?

500 is a good dose for a first cycle. Yes it will mess with your testes, even a light cycle will shut you down. It sounds like you might have some issues going on id take care of that first or at least speak to a doctor prior to starting your cycle.

As far as the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) you can use it if you want, but you will recover fine without it. Id say save your money.

bud you say tbol is great, i got legit tbol and didnt get much out of it, what dose did you use and how long did you run it for? am interested as my var has been really great so far... how do you find dbol with regards to water retention etc?
i used to run it at 100mg for 4-6 weeks. You sure yours was legit? I got really good pumps and strength gains. And put some mass on as well. Basically like dbol but without the bloat.
And i have always loved dbol and anadrol. Just take an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to minimize the water retention/high blood pressure

i used to run it at 100mg for 4-6 weeks. You sure yours was legit? I got really good pumps and strength gains. And put some mass on as well. Basically like dbol but without the bloat.
And i have always loved dbol and anadrol. Just take an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to minimize the water retention/high blood pressure

ok that must why, i ran it at 50mg, yeah it was legit, had several mates use it before and they had great results with no sides... sounds like dbol is the stuff, will try it out on another cycle, thanks for the advice man

500 is a good dose for a first cycle. Yes it will mess with your testes, even a light cycle will shut you down. It sounds like you might have some issues going on id take care of that first or at least speak to a doctor prior to starting your cycle.

As far as the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) you can use it if you want, but you will recover fine without it. Id say save your money.

yes i know that any dose that is higher than my natty test will shut me down, the question actually is if running a test cycle can have bad consequences for varicocele.

hcg is pretty cheap, so if it will help both post cycle therapy (pct) and tests during cycle i don't mind running it. it's only a question of being safer.

asking the doc... well aas are illegal in italy so asking the doctor isn't exactly a god idea :) but i'll try even if i already know what he will tell me...
immagine that when i told him i wanted a prescription to go see a dietologist to gain some weight he told me "you are fine like that, people want to loose weight not gain some. stay as you are" and i was hp-20....

Back