Bulk!! Deca/test/dbol

gettin big

Im about to start my next cycle.. planning on a great bulk!! this is a cycle suggested by a friend of mine. what do you guys think?

Wk1-20/test/800mgs/wk
Wk1-18/deca/600mgs/wk
Wk1-6/dbol/50mgs/Ed
Wk16-20/anadrol/50mgs-100mgs/Ed

My only concern was drol at the end... i was thinking either dbol again, or maybe Anavar (var) to solidify the gains. any thoughts?

23y/o 225lbs, 5'10''

anadrol is not a finishing oral, its a starter for strength. drop it or use it in place of Dbol . Anavar at the end makes sense. 50 to 100 mg daily for 6 to 8 weeks

the gear stuff is fine, i dont need that much but go for it, now get the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and PCT together and your nuts might live

Im about to start my next cycle.. planning on a great bulk!! this is a cycle suggested by a friend of mine. what do you guys think?

Wk1-20/test/800mgs/wk
Wk1-18/deca/600mgs/wk
Wk1-6/dbol/50mgs/Ed
Wk16-20/anadrol/50mgs-100mgs/Ed

My only concern was drol at the end... i was thinking either dbol again, or maybe Anavar (var) to solidify the gains. any thoughts?

23y/o 225lbs, 5'10''

That's a decent size cycle bro, hope your running a Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and have something on hand for prolactin sides. I ran exact cycle last summer just lower dose, prolactin was a bitch for me. 6 months later and I'm just now starting to get back to myself as far as in the bedroom. Gained some good size, deca is def my fav but next time I'm going have some caber or prami on hand. Good luck!!

anadrol is not a finishing oral, its a starter for strength. drop it or use it in place of Dbol . Anavar at the end makes sense. 50 to 100 mg daily for 6 to 8 weeks

the gear stuff is fine, i dont need that much but go for it, now get the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and PCT together and your nuts might live

haha i have adex and even some letro left over from my last cycle. also have caber. and ill be running Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) througout

Oh ya, and as far as the drol, I suggest going with the Anavar (var), that shit will harden u up at the end of your cycle.

i think im gonna drop the drol and either do dbol again weeks 14-18 OR do Anavar (var) 14-20 to help solidify the gains.. leaning towards dbol again. im trying to blow the f*ck up

Back