bulk diet

superman77

my new bulk diet..i would like to here what you guys think...

1-protein shack\1cup of oats(50 p;70carbs;10 fats)

2-2 tuna cans\1cup of ots(60 p;70 carbs;10 fats)+somr fruits

3-200 g of chicken brest \2 mediom potatos(50 p;70-100 carbs)

hit the gym
5-pw:protein shack\50g dexterose(50 p;50 carbs)
6-1.5 h later whole meal (no.3)+2 tbs.olieve oil(50;70 20 fats)

7- before bad to cans of cotege 3% fat (60 p;15 fats)
sum:
prot' 320 g
carb'400g
fat about 70-80 g
it comes around 3.5 k i take 1-2 caps of multivitamine ed
stats
175 lbs
1.76 m
about 12%bf
the gool is reaching 193 in 3 months (bulk cycle) no metter what it takes!!
i am sureley add calories if needed durring the cycle but i wanna first make sure it's enough caloric intake to begin with...dont wanna hit the gas peddale in nutral :druggie:

Last edited:
1. what happened to meal 4?
2. id have the fruits in the meals before and after your workout, not meal 2. And have them for breakfast during your off days.
3. id have more carbs in your PWO meal, and less in the meal 1.5 hours later

these are just small tweaks that make more sense, but arent going to have any major impact on anything. Diet looks good. And your goal is attainable...that puts you at a pound of muscle per week for 12 weeks, plus 6 pounds of fat. which will more realistically probably work out to 9 and 9.

btw...your spelling almost made my brain explode.

Suareezay said:
1. what happened to meal 4?
2. id have the fruits in the meals before and after your workout, not meal 2. And have them for breakfast during your off days.
3. id have more carbs in your PWO meal, and less in the meal 1.5 hours later

these are just small tweaks that make more sense, but arent going to have any major impact on anything. Diet looks good. And your goal is attainable...that puts you at a pound of muscle per week for 12 weeks, plus 6 pounds of fat. which will more realistically probably work out to 9 and 9.

btw...your spelling almost made my brain explode.
I have 6 meals /day so meal 5 will be no.4 etc..
i'll take your edvices and make changes..
as far as gains ur saying half of it will be fat at the end should i eat less in your opinion?
soory 4 the bed spelling

nobody gains 100% muscle. generally a 1:1 ratio of fat:muscle is considered decent gains. you shouldnt need to eat less unless you gain weight too fast, anything over 2 pounds a week isnt going to be very beneficial for anything other than possibly strength/leverage.

The best food for gaining mass is beef. Its that simple. You however, do not have ANY beef in your diet. I am going to recommend something incredibly simple to you. This doesn't have to be difficult, and it is certainly not expensive.

Go out and find a sale on 90% lean ground beef. I don't know if you have a Wegman's grocery store near you, but they almost always have 90% lean beef for $1.99 per pound. If you don't have a Wegman's you will need to shop around.

Anyway, you just brown 12 oz of beef, crumble it up, put it in a collander, rinse it off with VERY HOT tap water and you will have 65g of nearly fat free protein with a great amino profile and creatine for less than $1.50!

Okay, this is pretty simple stuff. You are eating six meals every day. In meal two, three, four, and five I want you to eat 12oz of this drained and rinsed ground beef. In meals one and six I prefer to drink shakes. The morning shake is fast and nutritious in the morning and the shake for meal six can be taken right before bed.

On days when you work out you should have a PWO shake in addition to the six meals that you eat every day. The best PWO shake is often something that is very simple. You need about 75g to 100g of simple carbs and about 50 to 60 grams of whey protein. You can either mix whey with juice or you can mix whey with malto/dextrose powder. That is up to you. As long as you drink it right after you workout you are fine.

Another topic that I am going to discuss here is controversial, but I believe that you stay leaner while bulking if you stop eating carbs after 6:00pm. This would probably mean that you wouldn't eat and carbs in meals five and six in your plan. You would just eat them earlier in the day and after you workout which is when you need them anyway.

With all of that being said, this is the meal plan that I would outline for you. If you want to follow it...that is up to you. I personally believe that it will work pretty damn well. If you want to keep eating chicken and tuna that is fine too, but just know that you aren't going to make the same types of gains without eating beef.

Meal One
1 Cup Pasteurized Liquid Egg Whites
1 Cup Nonfat Milk
1 Scoop Whey Protein (I like ON Chocolate)
1.5 Cups Ground Oatmeal (use a coffee grinder)

Meal Two
12oz 90% Lean Ground Beef (drained & rinsed)
75 to 80g of carbs (from brown rice, oats, potatoes)
1 cup of whatever vegetable you feel like

Meal Three

Meal Four

Meal Five
1/8 Cup Dry Roasted Almonds

Meal Six
1 Scoop Whey Protein
1 Tsp Psyllium Husk Powder

***PWO SHAKE***
16oz Fruit Juice
2 Scoops Whey Protein

- - - - OR - - - -

3 Scoops Carb Powder
2 Scoops Whey Protien

With a diet like this it is important that you drink AT LEAST a gallon of water every day and preferably more than that. You should also consider drinking green tea during the day to help you process all the food and to help you speed up your metabolism a little bit. Also, you can stay leaner while putting on muscle if you do half an hour to forty five minutes of low intensity cardio every morning before breakfast.

You won't know whether or not it will work unless you try it out. I think that if you can force yourself to try it for a month that you will like the results.

GonnaBeAGearHead said:
The best food for gaining mass is beef. Its that simple. You however, do not have ANY beef in your diet. I am going to recommend something incredibly simple to you. This doesn't have to be difficult, and it is certainly not expensive.

Go out and find a sale on 90% lean ground beef. I don't know if you have a Wegman's grocery store near you, but they almost always have 90% lean beef for $1.99 per pound. If you don't have a Wegman's you will need to shop around.

Anyway, you just brown 12 oz of beef, crumble it up, put it in a collander, rinse it off with VERY HOT tap water and you will have 65g of nearly fat free protein with a great amino profile and creatine for less than $1.50!

Okay, this is pretty simple stuff. You are eating six meals every day. In meal two, three, four, and five I want you to eat 12oz of this drained and rinsed ground beef. In meals one and six I prefer to drink shakes. The morning shake is fast and nutritious in the morning and the shake for meal six can be taken right before bed.

On days when you work out you should have a PWO shake in addition to the six meals that you eat every day. The best PWO shake is often something that is very simple. You need about 75g to 100g of simple carbs and about 50 to 60 grams of whey protein. You can either mix whey with juice or you can mix whey with malto/dextrose powder. That is up to you. As long as you drink it right after you workout you are fine.

Another topic that I am going to discuss here is controversial, but I believe that you stay leaner while bulking if you stop eating carbs after 6:00pm. This would probably mean that you wouldn't eat and carbs in meals five and six in your plan. You would just eat them earlier in the day and after you workout which is when you need them anyway.

With all of that being said, this is the meal plan that I would outline for you. If you want to follow it...that is up to you. I personally believe that it will work pretty damn well. If you want to keep eating chicken and tuna that is fine too, but just know that you aren't going to make the same types of gains without eating beef.

Meal One
1 Cup Nonfat Milk
1 Scoop Whey Protein (I like ON Chocolate)
1.5 Cups Ground Oatmeal (use a coffee grinder)

Meal Two

Meal Three

Meal Four

Meal Five
1/8 Cup Dry Roasted Almonds

Meal Six
1 Scoop Whey Protein
1 Tsp Psyllium Husk Powder

***PWO SHAKE***
16oz Fruit Juice
2 Scoops Whey Protein

- - - - OR - - - -

3 Scoops Carb Powder
2 Scoops Whey Protien

With a diet like this it is important that you drink AT LEAST a gallon of water every day and preferably more than that. You should also consider drinking green tea during the day to help you process all the food and to help you speed up your metabolism a little bit. Also, you can stay leaner while putting on muscle if you do half an hour to forty five minutes of low intensity cardio every morning before breakfast.

You won't know whether or not it will work unless you try it out. I think that if you can force yourself to try it for a month that you will like the results.
Damn bro ..u realy surprised me by this long post of your :)
i realy take this stuf you wrote seriously and take some of yur tips..
as far as eating beef in that amount its imposibale for me..i like my tuna and chiken :insane2: but i sure took some of your other advices and give them a try..thanx alot

Back