Bulking Sandwich!

jp2369

what do you guys think about a penut butter and bannana sandwich on whole wheat?

good bulking sanwich or no?

sure. good preworkout meal too. couple of those and a glass of whole milk.

so u just spread peanut butter on the bread and slice the banana in to peices like when u add it to cereal and throw another peice of bread on top?

B bOy CrAyOn said:
so u just spread peanut butter on the bread and slice the banana in to peices like when u add it to cereal and throw another peice of bread on top?

How the fuck else do you make a sandwich?

good fats, carbs, a little protein, and fruit. what is "bulking" about this? Itd be fine whether youre gaining weight or losing it.

aProtege said:
How the fuck else do you make a sandwich?

lmao... well i didnt know if he just cut the banana right down the middle and put it on like ya do in a banana split... either way i coulda figured it out.. just thought id be picky and ask

Not really a good bulking sandwich when compared to a bulking meal of chicken breast and yams. However I think it makes a great bulking "snack" if your hungry in between meals.

Make a peanut butter, banana and chicken breast sandwich and we have a go!

Suareezay said:
1.7 per day

LOL

BTW, i'm glad I saw this thread. I picked up some crunchy jiff with bananas and wheat bread last and had me one. It was good:) It's gonna be my pre-workout snack for a while.

adidamps2 said:
REALLY!

i read on the internet some were you could eat 10 of those aday and not worry about a gram of fat being put on your waist...
if you take asteroids you can get away with 3.4 per day. this applies to everyone regardless of any other factor.

Back