Bulking starter other than Dbol

anadrol was some rough stuff for me. blood pressure went up big time.

Good advice right there, Scarz.

thnx big

From deacon at isteroids:

Okay before you go off howling and tell me its a big no-no read the post first.

For a while now I have been an advocate of not running d-bol and drols together.

Well last big cycle I ran one at the beginning and the other mid cycle and was mildly surprised by what happened. This started me to thinking about combining them in my kicker phase of this current cycle.

First of all the cycle currently is Test e 1000 mgs per week- tren E 500 mgs per week. Masteron will be introduced next week.

But this is what I ran for the oral kicker; d-bol 30 mgs am and drols 50 mgs pm.
I have to say I loved the results!
In the past I have ran d-bol alone as high as 60 mgs ed and drols as high as 150 ed and have to say I feel that through mixing them as I did I achieved superior results. Great strength - I mean unbelievable jumps week to week, little heavy water bloat - very little in fact but weight gain was 15 pounds in 3-4 weeks. No sore back or lower back pumps - no nausea or sickness feeling, great appetite, tremendous pumps in the gym. Overall I did better on this method than runnning one alone even at the higher doses. Libido was very high (maybe due to the AM d-bol?)

Btw I figured I couldnt do much more damage than 150 mgs of drols would do or have done.
So to say the least I was impressed with this protocol and while it may not be for you it has changed my mind about mixing the two orals.

BTW this would not be for a newbie - experienced users only IMO.

Okay feel free to now go wild and tell me the error of my ways.

I've been saying this for a long time but maybe I'll get through to some of you through other people's personal experiences rather than my own and with make up of each compound and how they work. The above is almost exact similar to what I did. I got better results with low dosing both as opposed to taking 150mg of drols alone. I ran an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and barely noticed water bloat. I ran them for 8 weeks. (I was not a beginer)

good luck biglift.

one more important note: DO NOT COMBINE THE TWO IF YOU'RE FIRST TIME USER. YOU WILL MAKE AMAZING GAINS ON 25MG DBOL ALONE.

i am gonna try that on my next bulking cycle and see how it goes! sounds pretty good to me thou.

This was the reason for my post above.
Sides are always dose related. If you take dbol at a very low dose you will get almost no sides with some gains. Samthing goes for drols. However, the two work together synergetically and taking them together are low doses will provide the gains without the sides.

I've done this after reading an article on it a while ago. Every since many I know have done it. Those who loved to take it but couldnt take it because of the sides, were now enjoying their results without the sides. It makes a lot of sence/

I worry for your liver

Back