bunk gear from basicstero?

Jesussavesbro

HI purchased gear from i****no links to websites non sponsors allowed*****I have been on 60mg of tbol e.d , 250mg of test cyp, and 300mg of deca pinned twice so far, and to be honest have not felt anything. I would of thought the tbol would of kicked in by now, and for the test and deca not sure how long those take. Has anyone had an bunk gear form basicstero**********. Thanks

Why are you taking gear if you don't know how long it takes to kick in??? I've never heard of whatever lab your using but to claim it's bunk after a couple pins is flat out silly and disrespectful on your part. You probably shouldn't even be using gear with your level of knowledge and attitude. It would be the equivalent of some girl you slept with posting all over the internet that you gave her a bunch of std's when she never even got tested. Very immature way to go about things bud...

Why are you taking gear if you don't know how long it takes to kick in??? I've never heard of whatever lab your using but to claim it's bunk after a couple pins is flat out silly and disrespectful on your part. You probably shouldn't even be using gear with your level of knowledge and attitude. It would be the equivalent of some girl you slept with posting all over the internet that you gave her a bunch of std's when she never even got tested. Very immature way to go about things bud...

Hahahahahaha. Sorry OP......this was a funny response. Thanks for the laugh

Back