bunk or scamming pinnacle sites

you are the one that started it with the several comments you made. Im not gonna sit here and just let someone talk to me like im a dumb ass. I do construction so i dont sit on the computer or phone all day or i wouldve done had their site for sure

Ok I got something for this...I found it on google no prob but pinn is supposed to be domestic but when I got my western union instructions they wanted me to send my money to china...so that was a no go...site has pics of the same gear everyone has in their pinnacle labs gear pics...pm someone who knows pinnacle and explain to me please...the china shit was an immediate red flag for me so I cancelled and got my gear elsewhere...

Ok I got something for this...I found it on google no prob but pinn is supposed to be domestic but when I got my *************...so that was a no go...site has pics of the same gear everyone has in their pinnacle labs gear pics...pm someone who knows pinnacle and explain to me please...the china shit was an immediate red flag for me so I cancelled and got my gear elsewhere...

Ugh, you talk to much

ok so heres the run down ive been reading on here for a while then i finally decided to make my own profile im on my third cycle ive used natures science which is terrible unbearing pain and the last 2 have been geneza ok i started my current cycle without everything that i needed as i figured i would just get more from my guy when i was close to needing it well hes not selling it anymore so im screwed pretty much i have another guy that says he can get me some quality vet but from what i read isnt something i want to be taking everyone suggest pinnacle on here so thats what id like to go with but i dont have enough post and all that to find out if the site i think it is is the real deal or not and im almost out of gear a little less than midway through and im really needing to do something quickly so that being said does anyone know of any sites selling it that arent legit thats all i really need to know because i need to place an order and dont want to get scammed i know people are going to get on here running their mouth im sure but thats fine its whatever im just trying to get big like everyone else and ive gotten myself in a tough spot so any advice i would appreciate or if someone would pm me the correct site would be great also thanks

Is this what everyone else is seeing here:

ok so the run down reading on my own profile im on third which is terrible unbearing pain the last 2 have been ok i started without everything that i needed as i figured i would just get more guy when i was close to needing it well hes not it anymore so im screwed pretty much i have another guy that says quality from what i read something i want to be on here so id like to go postall to find it real deal or not im gear less im really needing to do something quickly so that being said does anyone know of any sites that arent legit thats all i really need to know because i want to get scammed i know people are going to get on here running their mouth big like myself tough advice i appreciate great thanks

Ok I got something for this...I found it on google no prob but is supposed to be but when I got my they wanted me to send my money to ...so that was a no go...site has pics of the same gear everyone has in their ...pm someone who knows and explain to me please...the shit was an immediate red flag for me so I cancelled and got my gear elsewhere...

damnit :rolleyes:

Last edited:
A google search also may yield some results... but that would be too easy.

Google is your best friend my friend. I found it in two seconds.
ME TOO!
qufc.png

Oh wait.. :(

Ok I got something for this...I found it on google no prob but pinn is supposed to be /snip
Edit that post. Some folks just don't deserve sources that don't recognize what should and shouldn't be posted on a PUBLIC OPEN forum. I'm not going to say anything else about your post, but it needs to be modified as you're putting up some information that shouldn't be here.

lol this is just crazy ok i just wanted to know mostly if there were any known scamming sites claiming to sell the real deal thats it. ididnt get on here asking for the site url or anything. any source that can be found on google isnt a big secret so as i stated if someone really wanted to find them it wouldnt be that hard if they didnt mind to gamble a little cash. I put myself in a bad situation yea i know that but i also know the pain i went through on my first cycle not knowing that it wasnt supposed to hurt that bad so yea i decided to try and find out the real deal before i went through the same thing again

lol this is just crazy ok i just wanted to know mostly if there were any known scamming sites claiming to sell the real deal thats it. ididnt get on here asking for the site url or anything. any source that can be found on google isnt a big secret so as i stated if someone really wanted to find them it wouldnt be that hard if they didnt mind to gamble a little cash. I put myself in a bad situation yea i know that but i also know the pain i went through on my first cycle not knowing that it wasnt supposed to hurt that bad so yea i decided to try and find out the real deal before i went through the same thing again

This site is to provide information about steriods, not where to buy steriods. Shits illegal man

I've been posting here for a very short amount of time, never PM'd ANYONE, just did A LOT of reading and research, and have made 2 orders. Successfully. NUFF SAID.

Back