bunk or scamming pinnacle sites

makinggains

ok so heres the run down ive been reading on here for a while then i finally decided to make my own profile im on my third cycle ive used natures science which is terrible unbearing pain and the last 2 have been geneza ok i started my current cycle without everything that i needed as i figured i would just get more from my guy when i was close to needing it well hes not selling it anymore so im screwed pretty much i have another guy that says he can get me some quality vet but from what i read isnt something i want to be taking everyone suggest pinnacle on here so thats what id like to go with but i dont have enough post and all that to find out if the site i think it is is the real deal or not and im almost out of gear a little less than midway through and im really needing to do something quickly so that being said does anyone know of any sites selling it that arent legit thats all i really need to know because i need to place an order and dont want to get scammed i know people are going to get on here running their mouth im sure but thats fine its whatever im just trying to get big like everyone else and ive gotten myself in a tough spot so any advice i would appreciate or if someone would pm me the correct site would be great also thanks

lol sorry i guess i should use periods or something. Basically im wanting to know if there are any known sites scamming or selling bunk pinnacle gear i dont want to get screwed out of my money or inject who knows what into my body without knowing if they are legit or not. I know i shouldve never started my cycle without everything needed but i was just impatient to get back on it. im sure there is some way i can prove that im a regular guy looking and not some agent or whatever i mean come on if the dea or whatever wanted to find out who pinnacle they would and not by posting a thread like this

lol sorry i guess i should use periods or something. Basically im wanting to know if there are any known sites scamming or selling bunk pinnacle gear i dont want to get screwed out of my money or inject who knows what into my body without knowing if they are legit or not. I know i shouldve never started my cycle without everything needed but i was just impatient to get back on it. im sure there is some way i can prove that im a regular guy looking and not some agent or whatever i mean come on if the dea or whatever wanted to find out who pinnacle they would and not by posting a thread like this

You're right. The DEA would have the mental capacity to search the site and find pinn's site.

nowhere on here shows the url to their site as its so forbidden but as i said if they wanted to know who they are or whatever then they would find out. i think people blow it out of proportion a little about a guy wanting a good source without having to sit here and make a bunch of post i mean i could comment and post a bunch of bs anyways just to get to 50

Never start a cycle without everything you will need to complete the cycle. That includes everything you will need for post cycle therapy (pct). To do so is just irresponsible and foolish!! Are you an English major by chance ?

well some may think this is a joke or be a smartass as i figured. I cant help the fact i dont have time to get on this site all the time commenting and stuff i have other things to do

capt i have been on here longer than you have so you can say whatever. how do u even post that much in such a short time i have a job and house payment to make so i dont sit on this thing all day as you apparently do

capt i have been on here longer than you have so you can say whatever. how do u even post that much in such a short time i have a job and house payment to make so i dont sit on this thing all day as you apparently do

Congratulations, a whole month longer than me and you still haven't found pinn's site. You're a genius. Yes, I have a job too... I'm at my job right now actually. We can sit here and play "who spends more money per month" if you want, but I don't see the relevance of that. Trying to talk shit to me isn't going to help you bud.

In the amount of time you've wasted trying to get someone to spell it out for you, I've close my browser, gone to their site, filled up my cart, and pretended to check out 8 times now.

yea i guess it will come down to me just trying the one that i found on there but i would just feel a lot better to know for sure and thanks jets for not making a smartass comment. were all doing this for the same thing

Back