Burning fat and gaining muscle at the same time ?

zyzzalpha

So I have been lifting for about 4 years now i'm 21 and spring of 2015 I went on a test cycle for 8 weeks and bulked on that now I have started my second cycle test and deca and was trying to bulk on it it has been 2 weeks and I am gaining muscle but I can clearly see my body getting cut . People have also noticed saying I am getting cut but my weights going up and my muscle mass is clearly increasing I am still knew to steroids . Can anyone please explain what is going on I understand that on a bulk you only put on and on a cut you only lose weight my diet is on point and I workout 6 days a week nothing but lifting no cardio . I am currently taking 250 mg test 250 of deca twice a week but next injection I am stepping it up is this normal on a deca test cycle? or is something going on that I do not understand .

ill give you the short response since i can write a book on this lol..

steroids do not just create muscle, but also keep muscle from catabolism.. if your caloric intake is correct and you have favorable genetics its very possible to recomp (thats what we call what youre describing)...

usually what people do is eat close to their tdee..

remember that gaining muscle means burning more calories.. so its a very difficult balancing act keeping your calories in the right place.. but its very possible..

here.. let me show you what a true recomp looks like.. this is a client of mine.. pic is 6 month tranformation.. more importantly, he's natty. has really good genetics.. and coupled with my diet and training routine he made great progress

ill give you the short response since i can write a book on this lol..

steroids do not just create muscle, but also keep muscle from catabolism.. if your caloric intake is correct and you have favorable genetics its very possible to recomp (thats what we call what youre describing)...

usually what people do is eat close to their tdee..

remember that gaining muscle means burning more calories.. so its a very difficult balancing act keeping your calories in the right place.. but its very possible..

here.. let me show you what a true recomp looks like.. this is a client of mine.. pic is 6 month tranformation.. more importantly, he's natty. has really good genetics.. and coupled with my diet and training routine he made great progress

Is that a lil gyno in that pic?

Op, what's with the screen name? You shouldn't be using gear at your age. Could cause a whole bunch of trouble for you...

Back