Burning Fat Cardio

tnemo

Im looking for a little advice or recommendations. Body stats are:
5'8", 177lbs 19.1 bf% age 38 male
Currently on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) with Test Cyp.
Diet is 3100cal/day 40/40/20
I do two routines a day mon through Sat
Mon tues thur fri - Weights
Mon through Sat is Cardio
Each day i break my routine into 2 sessions
at noon I do weights then at 8pm i do cardio each day wed and sat are single cardio sessions.
Supplements i am using a thermogenic to help reduce the fat.
Now I know after heavy workouts the nervous system needs time to recover.
My question is on the cardio and what your recommendations are:
I do 1 hour session with a max heart rate of 142 I usually average 136 for the hour.

What im have trouble with is the recommendations between 30 min and an hour, they are only moderate sessions but is 60 min really any benefit or after 30 min am I tapping into muscle tissue for the sustained energy. and not allowing my nervous system to recover properly.

Just wanted your guys thoughts/recommendations

Thanks

If you were just trying to lose weight and not worried about muscle I'd say if u can do 60 minutes of cardio then go for it...

but...

If your trying to make gains while staying lean bro I would just stick with 30 - 35 minutes of moderate intensity cardio, just get on the treadmill and walk on max incline for 30 minutes. If you're diet is solid and your lifting is heavy then that is plenty to keep you lean and stick to burning fat over muscle. Just my $0.02 hope it helps bro.

also

Drink TONS of water bro and @ your bf% and with the help of supplementation like thermogenics 30 minutes of moderate intensity cardio is PLENTY to get you shedding fat

Last edited:
Hi dear,
For burning the fat you should do the following cardio exercises.
Running, jogging, swimming, and yoga.
Along with exercise you should also control your diet. You should take less cholesterol and use more fresh fruits and vegetables. Also use green tea for this purposes.

maitland weight loss

Last edited:
Hi guys,

Cardio exercises are very effective for burning the fat and reducing the weight.
You should do the cardio exercises regularly for achieving your goal of fat loss.

Well cardio exercises are best for fat burning. I do jogging and walking daily. These exercises are best for fat burning. I do 30 minutes walk first and then 15 minutes jogging. I have burnt lot of fat with these exercises.

Personal trainer Spokane

Back