But who still gets the BLAME????

I guess there is no one to blame except him. They guy was asthmatic, overweight, had a history of heart problems and had suffered heat stroke twice before. I guess he should have known better.
I feel sorry for his family and in their grief they will place blame everywhere but the blame is on him and nothing or no one else.

saturn said:
I guess there is no one to blame except him. They guy was asthmatic, overweight, had a history of heart problems and had suffered heat stroke twice before. I guess he should have known better.
I feel sorry for his family and in their grief they will place blame everywhere but the blame is on him and nothing or no one else.

Totally agree, this has been all over the sports radio talk in the nyc area. The guy had an enlarged heart, his liver values where shot to shit, and a history of heat strokes, he should have done the research before taking a supplement like ephedra. Its a shame what happened, but its a lesson to be learned... do your research.

they(media)always like to add drugs as one of the major factors of a athletes death.who knows when this poor guy was gonna go down with drugs or not.with all his health issues probably did contribute to his death in this case though.

vegasLife

Yeah, all I've been reading is about Ephedra, Ephedra. And all the side stories are cropping up, too. Politicians and the like jumping up and down about the evils of unregulated supplements.
This is how Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) became DEA Scheduled, and this is how the freedom to take supplements will be slowly whittled away.

Back