buying vials

simpllyhuge

I need 10ml, and 20ml pre-sealed vials in amber.
I went through all the sites in dougefresh' supplies thread, but found them on get pinz However, in amber they have 10ml, and then 30ml..
Does anyone know where I can find amber 20ml pre-sealed vials???
Thanks for any help.

harley man, have you used them before? i like their prices and they have everything im looking for. are they located in the states? thanks

i use them all the time im in the us havent had any problems at all prices are pretty good shipping a little high but they have everything we use i usualy use ***.so far so good with them.

when was the last time anyone used cjinternational?? I just ordered from them and I did not recieve any emails or anything, not sure if that is normal??... it's been a few days since i ordered, i even emailed the contact email - no reply yet... anyone know whats up or if this is normal and will my stuff just show up??

I ordered from the once and did not have a problem. I dont believe I was given any confirmation emails but im not positive. They were rumored to have selectively scammed a WHILE back but Im not positive those claims were founded in truth. Keep us posted.

Ok guys, I got an email from the guy today, He said he was out of his office for a few days and will be sending them out shortly.. cool!

Back